Most bad ass lore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goau

12-12-2012

Xerath. The guy risked his life, and nearly destroyed his home city, to become a creature of pure magic, gaining nearly unlimited power and immortality. Even with his restraints, not the League's but the ones from his prison, he IS a force of nature.

Intellectional

12-12-2012

Kassadin. The Void is full of horrors that would drive most people insane just by looking at them, but Kassadin went into the Void and used its power to make himself stronger. Bear in mind, before that, he was just a guy, not some sort of powerful immortal being. That's what I like about Kass. He deserves his power, he wasn't just born with it.

deathkillez

01-07-2013

What about Cho? he is in league bicouse it entertains him. Lol he could then devour champions at will if he wants to

NotBuzzJack

01-08-2013

Thresh.

Narukk

01-10-2013

Malza.
Nuff said.

Lajinn5

01-12-2013

I agree with Malzahar, makes you feel a bit sad for the guy

IMAFIRAHMAHLAZOR

01-14-2013

I liked Jax lore, even with League restrictions, he was still so strong.

Nasulril

01-16-2013

I liked the old Mordekaiser lore. The quote from a League Summoner was the best part.

"I fear that the armor is not to protect him, but that it protects us."

Lionant

01-18-2013

Gotta be Leona or Pantheon. They were both raised on top of a mountain with soil so infertile that half the tribe's sixteen-year-olds were slaughtered by the other half and used to fertilize the soil for another year. Pantheon was the most badass warrior in a tribe of badass warriors. On the other hand, Leona decided she would rather die than kill someone in her Rite of Kor, and just as the tribe was about to kill her, the sun was all like, "Excuse me, please get your hands off my avatar." And then the Solari trained her to be a sun-wielding badass. So basically, it's a tossup between Leona and Pantheon. But Leona probably wins, because stuns op.

Sky of Smiles

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionant View Post
... it's a tossup between Leona and Pantheon.
Couldn't agree more. Just check out this image of them drawn by Chenbo: http://i.imgur.com/PHqK0.jpg