This game is getting boring and not fun

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucking Fegend

01-17-2013

Downvote me if you want.

IMHO, this game is getting boring and un-fun.

there's always at least one ******* that has to cuss out or be a jerk and forces me to mute them. usually its 2-3 people.

every time the game ends, at least one of the enemy has to say "bg" even though both sides had big trolls.

people instalock.

people suck at the game. Note: I don't rage or get angry at them and that helps me win the game more often. But as most of you know, winning=/= having fun.

To emphasize this point, I can play Ryze or Annie, boring champions with boring mechanics that are always the same combo and used the same way. It's free ELO most of the time with Ryze or Annie since they have CC. But they are so boring to play.

A champion like katarina can be played differently depending on the situation. You can outplay people easily with E and punish them for their mistakes. You have many ways to outplay people who misplay their champion. You can E to a creep, and Q, W. So many ways to play her.

I guess it's common sense that if people aren't teamworking and just keep talking trash to each other, the game gets very dull. Win or loss.

I've gotten fed up with it and it's ruining my experience. I don't feel like playing another game.

tl;dr Game's gotten boring. Nothing new to expect in Summoner's Rift besides trolls, ragers, instalockers. And most champions are boring to play unless you are playing them for the first time.

Help me Forum Surfers with my boredom with this game.

killa pizza

01-17-2013

Stop playing? Take a break?

type1Rush

01-17-2013

Dunno how..

Play new champions? (not new as in release date, but new as in you havnt played before)

If you want a suggestion, Fizz is pretty fun..

OR, find something else todo with your time?
Harsh, I know, but if you have really gotten bored with League, then do something else man.. I know this game is Visual Crack, but it can be kicked..

coheedrocks72

01-17-2013

Its just a game man. If you feel like its getting boring just move on, the community isnt going to be hurt by you leaving if that is what you are looking for. For some people winning doesnt equal fun. I like winning for sure but just trying to figure out the other team and playing a different type of game like this is fun. If you arnt having fun, play something that you will have fun with. Try a different moba, or a different type of game all together. If you arnt having fun playing games, then whats the point in playing them.

Lucking Fegend

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa pizza View Post
Stop playing? Take a break?
But i'm bored.

coheedrocks72

01-17-2013

i said fun ALOT

Mïkêy

01-17-2013

This doesn't happen to me hardly ever unless there are people with severe bad attitudes or someones having a bad day (even I've been snippy to people, sht sometimes even my own friends and I feel bad about it after)

Lucking Fegend

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4set View Post
Dunno how..

Play new champions? (not new as in release date, but new as in you havnt played before)

If you want a suggestion, Fizz is pretty fun..

OR, find something else todo with your time?
Harsh, I know, but if you have really gotten bored with League, then do something else man.. I know this game is Visual Crack, but it can be kicked..
I've played every champion in PBE. Yeah, mastered the new ones too. and even play troll builds often that work well. Nothing new to do.

Lucking Fegend

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mky View Post
This doesn't happen to me hardly ever unless there are people with severe bad attitudes or someones having a bad day (even I've been snippy to people, sht sometimes even my own friends and I feel bad about it after)
Yeah. It's juist that I solo queue, and 10 out of 10 games I play, people will have to **** talk each other before anything drastic happens.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucking Fegend View Post
I've played every champion in PBE. Yeah, mastered the new ones too. and even play troll builds often that work well. Nothing new to do.
How have you mastered everything and only be level 19? Side note, then play ranked or take a break.