stupid players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abortionlady

01-17-2013

So if I don't say anything to the other players at all, will I get banned?

Komeiji Koishi

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abortionlady View Post
It's a bit difficult not to say something when they're f**king retarded and feed and ruin the game for you isn't it?
There's a certain saying, if you don't have anything nice to say to them, don't say anything at all. That's why there should be a button that allows you to mute yourself pre-game so even if someone else ruins your game you don't end up raging at them and getting banned.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Lol, forget lotto numbers since government tax the lotto depending what state. I take over the world.
I won an extra credit assignment in high school in a history class by coming up with the most creative way to take over the world.

I would have twelve children. My children would then have twelve children. So on and so forth. In 6 generations there would be over 6 million people in my family (that's a large army).

Now, I would utilize a method that would let me choose thè gender of each child. So i would have all boys. And name them Phil (my name).

So there would be 6 million Phil's. we all would look alike for the most part.

Abortionlady

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGWTFROTFLBBQ View Post
There's a certain saying, if you don't have anything nice to say to them, don't say anything at all. That's why there should be a button that allows you to mute yourself pre-game so even if someone else ruins your game you don't end up raging at them and getting banned.
I would love that.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
and the afk leaver penalty thing that is just the most annoying thing.
We've obviously lost a game and I have to keep playing for what? So I don't get banned. Dumbest system. Riot have based this game to be better around 4 year old children. The people that ruin it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6144357/

jesus I'm not trying to say I'm innocent? I know I'm doing the wrong thing, but the fact that I only do it when there's just bad bad bad bad bad players should show something. I'm sure most other people that get banned do it to the same people.
You accuse others of being 4 years old...yet your behavior in your reform card portrays it...I wouldn't be surprised of Riot bumped this to a permaban.

Abortionlady

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
I won an extra credit assignment in high school in a history class by coming up with the most creative way to take over the world.

I would have twelve children. My children would then have twelve children. So on and so forth. In 6 generations there would be over 6 million people in my family (that's a large army).

Now, I would utilize a method that would let me choose thè gender of each child. So i would have all boys. And name them Phil (my name).

sorry this isn't general discussion can you please go somewhere else and chat?

Doct0r Phil

01-17-2013

Quote:
So if I don't say anything to the other players at all, will I get banned?
You can still troll without saying anything. You don't sound like you care about people so I would bet that you should discontinue playing completely. That might be the best option

NinetyNineTails

01-17-2013

Quote:
It's a bit difficult not to say something when they're f**king retarded and feed and ruin the game for you isn't it?
Not really. Nobody is taking control of your hands and forcing you to rage at your teammates. So long as this fact confuses you, you will continue to receive Tribunal suspensions. Though it sounds like your next one will be a permaban, suggesting that you've been suspended multiple times before.

I would have assumed that the implications of this had sunk in by now.

Shiister

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post

What kind of history teacher assign a assignment which a student has to come up with a creative way to take over the world? lol, great idea tho.

Mitey Oosik

01-17-2013

you and your 3 runes go cry elsewhere, you're match history isn't' exactly stellar, or is that everyone else's fault too.....