stupid players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abortionlady View Post
banned for 14 days for flaming people that obviously suck at the game.
Lol.

Yes, you've totally convinced me that you're innocent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abortionlady

Junior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
Some people don't even make it hard for me to explain to them why they are banned.

Stop being a toxic jerk.
I'd stop being a toxic jerk the very second I stop getting put with idiots or against idiots that still can't play the game properly.
Like getting to level 30 isn't that quick. Unless you've got more money than brains and buy xp boosts the whole way.
I played with someone who was level 30 with 20 wins and they went 0/22/5 as amumu, the most op tank in the game. You tell me why anyone would want to play with people like that? That constantly lose games for other people. Inb4 you all tell me the games about fun. But playing with good players is the most fun there is, and I just don't get that when idiots feed when there's 2 or 3 good players on the team. We can't pick up their slack really.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-17-2013

You know, the constant stream of verbal abuse that is coming from you is probably the reason you were suspended.

Just saying.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
Lol shiister ..... I think you and I are clones or something. We pretty much say the same answers to people.
You just copying me, I know about your time machine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abortionlady View Post
I'd stop being a toxic jerk the very second I stop getting put with idiots or against idiots that still can't play the game properly.
Like getting to level 30 isn't that quick. Unless you've got more money than brains and buy xp boosts the whole way.
I played with someone who was level 30 with 20 wins and they went 0/22/5 as amumu, the most op tank in the game. You tell me why anyone would want to play with people like that? That constantly lose games for other people. Inb4 you all tell me the games about fun. But playing with good players is the most fun there is, and I just don't get that when idiots feed when there's 2 or 3 good players on the team. We can't pick up their slack really.
I can't change an opinion like that and it truly appears like you don't even desire to care about other people in your games.

It's sad bud. I hope you change this type of thinking.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
You just copying me, I know about your time machine.
Dude, if I had a time machine, I probably wouldn't use it to troll you on these forums. Lol

I'd probably go get the lotto numbers haha.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doct0r Phil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

On a side note. I don't really know what to think of the OP's name either. I can see people reporting for that too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
Dude, if I had a time machine, I probably wouldn't use it to troll you on these forums. Lol

I'd probably go get the lotto numbers haha.
Lol, forget lotto numbers since government tax the lotto depending what state. I take over the world.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abortionlady

Junior Member

01-17-2013

and the afk leaver penalty thing that is just the most annoying thing.
We've obviously lost a game and I have to keep playing for what? So I don't get banned. Dumbest system. Riot have based this game to be better around 4 year old children. The people that ruin it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6144357/

jesus I'm not trying to say I'm innocent? I know I'm doing the wrong thing, but the fact that I only do it when there's just bad bad bad bad bad players should show something. I'm sure most other people that get banned do it to the same people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abortionlady

Junior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knock X3 Penny View Post
On a side note. I don't really know what to think of the OP's name either. I can see people reporting for that too.
what's bad about it?
abort
ion
lady