Legendary Voli skin idea!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asmurfinmypants

01-17-2013

Now as many of you may have already seen, riot has recently released an announcement that they are going to be releasing some new skins celebrating the Chinese new year. Now i know this topic has been brought up before at an earlier time and im not trying to necro-post or anything but i honestly want to know why riot wouldn't take this oppurtunity to also add a panda skin for volibear, yes i know voli isn't really one of those champs people rush to autolock at start besides from myself who plays him. Yes, he isn't a champ that's played often but i do think this would have been a good chance for a good reason to add a voli panda skin to the game and heck riot could even donate some of the earning they make off the panda voli skin to the save pandas foundation. Who wouldn't want to see a panda charging at someone in full armor and flipping them to their doom, i mean come on!

-------------UPDATE--------
Currently just added some fan art i threw together on my own to get a better idea out there of how cool this skin could be.

Skin name suggestion ----- Imperial Guard Volibear

Dreamer Bones

01-17-2013

Brilliant idea id pay good money for that skin o.o pandas=best i dont even play voli but id pick him up for that skin please Riot send us this mighty gift!

Jergaling

01-17-2013

If I used volibear, I would buy that skin for sure.
I always wondered why they never made one.
Now would be quite the opportune time.

Excellent idea, Smurf.

Arimel The Wise

01-17-2013

This is the best idea since Celestia banished Luna to the moooooon.

Zolinn

01-17-2013

Pandas! Armor! Volibear!

FriendlyGarchomp

01-17-2013

Great idea like many have said already, I would love a panda voli skin, I mean, who doesn't love pandas. <3

Tryptophin

01-17-2013

PANDA VOLI!!!, and tiger rengar, with koala teemo, hell yeh

GalacticMarine

01-17-2013

Seems like a good idea. +1.

Woodwardmr

01-17-2013

So after I read this I thought I should reply. I LOVE Voli, and you brought up a good point with the chineses new year approaching. So maybe instead of being a legendary skin be a set of skins to celebrate the chinese zodiacs like, year of the Monkey Wukong, Year of the dragon Shyvanna, Year of the rat Twitch, year of the ox alistair, year of the horse Hecarim (maybe), year of the snake Cassiopia, Year of the dog Warwick or Nasus, year of the rabbit (Teemo), year of the tiger Rengar, yuear of the rooster anivia, and year of the pig sejuani. That being said a couple things need to be taken into mind, there is no year of the bear, and there is also sheep that remain unnaccounted for. I do love the idea of a voli panda skin seeing as i hate his other two skins.

Asmurfinmypants

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodwardmr View Post
So after I read this I thought I should reply. I LOVE Voli, and you brought up a good point with the chineses new year approaching. So maybe instead of being a legendary skin be a set of skins to celebrate the chinese zodiacs like, year of the Monkey Wukong, Year of the dragon Shyvanna, Year of the rat Twitch, year of the ox alistair, year of the horse Hecarim (maybe), year of the snake Cassiopia, Year of the dog Warwick or Nasus, year of the rabbit (Teemo), year of the tiger Rengar, yuear of the rooster anivia, and year of the pig sejuani. That being said a couple things need to be taken into mind, there is no year of the bear, and there is also sheep that remain unnaccounted for. I do love the idea of a voli panda skin seeing as i hate his other two skins.
yah i agree it doesn't necessarily have to be his legendary skin but it still would be cool to see riot release this skin with the other skins they are releasing for the chinese new year