been watching anime for 8 years, death note still #1 imo....thoughts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhizy

01-17-2013

ets face the facts, death note is gods gift to anime lovers everywhere and if you dont like it kill yourself slowly, that being said i want to know other peoples thoughts on what the best anime is and why it is that we havent seen classics like this one in the last 10 years, excluding naruto and bleach( although not on the same level imo).

Einheria Valesti

01-17-2013

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just being incredibly stupid.

That being said your opinion is horrifyingly awful and you should feel bad

c4lm

01-17-2013

http://imgur.com/Hx9mB

a cat named Jim

01-17-2013

Personally I like DIY fantasy good anime, not really a series but it is a good song/video. you guys should search it up. it starts out slow. then gets good. search it on youtube

UrsaMinor

01-17-2013

Nah Naruto is the only relevant anigay

Einheria Valesti

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by a cat named Jim View Post
Personally I like DIY fantasy good anime, not really a series but it is a good song/video. you guys should search it up. it starts out slow. then gets good. search it on youtube

I love that video and song, the artistry is pretty astounding

Duhizy

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootăloo View Post
I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just being incredibly stupid.

That being said your opinion is horrifyingly awful and you should feel bad

ooooooooooooorrrrr...... you could share why u think someone that thinks death note is the best anime hes seen is stupid and give input as to what you think is the best

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

I liked it until cthulu.

Einheria Valesti

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
ooooooooooooorrrrr...... you could share why u think someone that thinks death note is the best anime hes seen is stupid and give input as to what you think is the best

You're not stupid cause you like it, you're stupid for saying there's been no other classics released in the last ten years other than Naruto/Bleach

anyone who has even the faintest idea of anime or enjoys it in the slightest knows that none of those 3 shows are classics. They're popular but once they're over they'll be forgotten pretty fast. There's nothing special about them at all. They are the very definition of weeaboo traps.

Easy to swallow, doesn't pack a punch, about as deep as a puddle and half as interesting.
I'll admit that Death Note is a little better off than the aforementioned atrocities but not by much. It's quality dips incredibly low during its 2nd half

Worstcase

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

>Greentext
>Opinions
>Jimmies being rustled

Personally Homestuck and the various Vocaloids are the best animoos. You can all go **** yourselves.