For those who keep saying "reported" for this, you sound really stupid.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waningmoone View Post
uh it pretty clearly states "if you're the last one to pick" that indeed indicates last pick should fill.
"Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team"

Explain to me how this expressly states that first pick should not listen to or consider the wishes of the 4th pick?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waningmoone View Post
Summoner code says pick order > calling a role. Just so you know, you sound super dumb when you say reported/banned for that.
Show me where in the code it says that?

Reported for being a liar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waningmoone

Senior Member

01-17-2013

It's linked, im pretty sure they expect you to deduce that from the text. If you can't then. idk sorry you cant read?

Penguin, read it again, if you're the last pick you should fill. IT SAYS IT lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waningmoone View Post
It's linked, im pretty sure they expect you to deduce that from the text. If you can't then. idk sorry you cant read?

Penguin, read it again, if you're the last pick you should fill. IT SAYS IT lol
"you should try to fill" this can mean tons of different stuff.

Same with "Being a good team player begins at champion select. Be open minded when considering the needs of your team" which could easily be read as dont be a dick and pick a champion someone else already requested to play.

I am not saying that call order > pick order. In fact, I fully support pick order > call order.
The point is that Riot has not officially said either way yet. They have said they prefer pick order > call order, but they have also said that teamwork and commuication > pick order.

Either way it is not in the summoner code.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waningmoone

Senior Member

01-17-2013

As I and quite a few other people read it, it's pretty clear that it's pick order . call order. What about people who load in slower? they can't play their role because someoen typed faster than them? Logic prevails in this one. You can't get banned for picking when you are first pick. That simple.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waningmoone View Post
As I and quite a few other people read it, it's pretty clear that it's pick order . call order. What about people who load in slower? they can't play their role because someoen typed faster than them? Logic prevails in this one. You can't get banned for picking when you are first pick. That simple.
No, you cannot get banned for picking anything you want as long as you try and win. First or Last pick.

You can read it however you want to, but no where does riot state officially that their stance is pick order > call order. Like I said they have stated many times that communication is better than both.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Riot's official stance on it is to discuss with your team what the optimal positions are. They had a huge thread on it a while back. The orders do not matter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waningmoone

Senior Member

01-17-2013

sure "discussing" it

you calling doesnt mean you get the role.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fudouri

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waningmoone View Post
As I and quite a few other people read it, it's pretty clear that it's pick order . call order. What about people who load in slower? they can't play their role because someoen typed faster than them? Logic prevails in this one. You can't get banned for picking when you are first pick. That simple.
Well, if you think you should go by call order, then yes, that is how you are deciding.

And hten the "last pick" would be the guy who makes the call last.

That's the point of the original response. Whether its by last pick of pick order (5th person to pick) or last pick of call order (last person to call), their point is that the last person should be more thoughtful.

Personally, I wish they took an official stance on it as well (and I also lean toward pick order shoudl be official stance), but they have definitely made it clear multiple times Riot has no official stance on it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waningmoone

Senior Member

01-17-2013

well its just like they have no official stance on what is and isnt abusive enough to get you banned. They dont want to be the bad guy, so they leave it up to the community. which is a mistake.


123