Making a Aus based team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frankistine

01-17-2013

hey thats cool. im from Queensland too, btw i tried to add you and i can't find you so can you just add me? frankistine. thats good that you could play jungle and support but what do you really prefer to play, jungler or support?

Frankistine

01-17-2013

bump

Maddogcowdog

01-17-2013

Sorry i've been busy. Yeah might be my name, ill check it when i get back on. But yes i prefer jungle. Well its where i excel best at. But its wherever you need me. As of now i only have Warwick as a jungler but i am soon to get Nocturn, Mundo and/or vi.

EL0mentalBLAZE

01-17-2013

Im in Aussie and main top/jungle. Currently ~1500elo. Let me know if you're intesrested

Maddogcowdog

01-17-2013

Probs go El0mental before me guys turns out my laptop is gona be a while. You know what remote community posting i like. Central Queensland woot woot. But if you still need me as support im here. Go Kayle.

CrazyRabidDog

01-17-2013

Ok sorry here is my good account, but yeah laptop will be a while. Add me if you wana view my stats and stuff to see if ill be worth it. But yeah ill let you know when my lappy gets here

Rampage147

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRabidDog View Post
Ok sorry here is my good account, but yeah laptop will be a while. Add me if you wana view my stats and stuff to see if ill be worth it. But yeah ill let you know when my lappy gets here

You need to be lvl 30 to play ranked....

CrazyRabidDog

01-19-2013

Awwwwwwww shiz really. Well im out

Rampage147

01-20-2013

Bump

bukueOner

01-20-2013

Aussie here, LvL 30 with over 2400 wins. My in game name is bukueOner. Add me if ya want.