Is failure to communicate aka talking in chat bannable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6T9R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

01-17-2013

due to unskilled having a this is unbannable thing over it i was curious if this is a bannable offence


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

magooomba

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6T9R View Post
due to unskilled having a this is unbannable thing over it i was curious if this is a bannable offence
I think it's generally understood at this point that reports for lack of communication do not make it into the Tribunal, similar to reports for unskilled player.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KineticSkink

Senior Member

01-17-2013

I've seen the report type mixed in with other types, but yet to see a whole case based on actually failing to communicate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

6T9R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

01-17-2013

thanks guys


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fudouri

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KineticSkink View Post
I've seen the report type mixed in with other types, but yet to see a whole case based on actually failing to communicate.
Really?
I have never seen it in reports when I judge, and looking at data (which only shows most common reporting reason, haven't seen it in 14k cases).

I actually started assuming it doesn't get into tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudouri View Post
Really?
I have never seen it in reports when I judge, and looking at data (which only shows most common reporting reason, haven't seen it in 14k cases).

I actually started assuming it doesn't get into tribunal.
I've seen the report comments say "refusing to communicate with the team" but never a case via Riot sanctioned.

I've never seen anyone banned for that. *shrugs* Doesn't mean it's not happened. Just I haven't seen it or taken notice of it in 1k+ cases. Given that you are on 14k... Yeah... Makes me wonder as well.