Unjustified ban.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGWARREN View Post
How was I being a jerk? Stating facts is just pure truth, like I say if you can't handle the truth don't play online cames if you can't take critism, just because you're level 30 dosent mean you have the right to feed and troll ranked games cause you still don't know how to play.

Grow up please
You tell us to grow up when we're already mature. I don't get this logic.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post29123780

Also, you were being a jerk

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post31839662


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGWARREN View Post
How was I being a jerk? Stating facts is just pure truth, like I say if you can't handle the truth don't play online cames if you can't take critism, just because you're level 30 dosent mean you have the right to feed and troll ranked games cause you still don't know how to play.

Grow up please
You broke the summoner code by insulting rather than being constructive. Maybe they were bad, but instead of say "you are bad" you should say "try placing a ward here to protect from ganks".

Speaking the "truth" is fine but its about how you say it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KINGWARREN

Member

01-17-2013

Bunch of pussies can't take a few words didn't even swear at them how was i toxic?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGWARREN View Post
Bunch of pussies can't take a few words didn't even swear at them how was i toxic?
this has already been explained to you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IceHound

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Although people like this guy annoy me soooo much, it doesn't matter. The code never claims players have to always be positive or always say nice things. I mean what are we trying to do here be the thought police? Frankly I don't really wanna play this game as much knowing that if you aren't how we want you to speak and act you'll be banned. Just seems unjustified and frankly LoL isn't the only MOBA...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGWARREN View Post
Bunch of pussies can't take a few words didn't even swear at them how was i toxic?
Yeah this guy seems like a pure class act.


/sarcasm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saint Latona

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHound View Post
Although people like this guy annoy me soooo much, it doesn't matter. The code never claims players have to always be positive or always say nice things. I mean what are we trying to do here be the thought police? Frankly I don't really wanna play this game as much knowing that if you aren't how we want you to speak and act you'll be banned. Just seems unjustified and frankly LoL isn't the only MOBA...
Just don't be a jerk, is all we ask of you. Not that hard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hepteb

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGWARREN View Post
Bunch of pussies
That is what makes you toxic. Your attitude


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KINGWARREN

Member

01-17-2013

Yeah i'm toxic on the forums because i'm pissed about being banned for no reason. If people get offended by being called bad and noob, why the hell are they playing an online game?

Heck there is a report that was pardoned just a few threads above mine and his behavior was 200x worse rofl


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hepteb

Senior Member

01-17-2013

I think there were enough people who told you that in their opinion the ban was justified. It's also obvious that you are pissed and in such emotional situations we all want to get rid of the bad feelings.

But doing so on a public forum where a written word stays recorded for ages, you only get people against you and that makes it even worse.

You got banned, so perhaps you want to use that time to do some crative work away from your computer and when the temper has cooled down join the community again being a good example to others and encouraging them to follow the summoners code and be positive.

Watcha think?