Ludicrous Gaming LF Mid Adc & Sup

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrediexJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Hey, I'm Jîn. I'm the proud owner of Ludicrous Gaming, a small team that strives for competitive play and getting better all together. We had a full lineup but because of recent leaves because of lack of discipline I've decided to reset the team and get the top laner back. I'd like to get the lineup together this sunday so we could play in another go4lol (last week we played but we versed team towerdive tv and loss, we did somewhat decent and lasted almost half an hour so yeah.). Maybe this time around we don't start the tournament vs a 2k+ elo team and get farther up. With the past participation we've gotten experience in it and won't get lost in the setup this time. Anyways here are some information that you should know, application sheet, etc.

Practice times:

I go by eastern time so the practice times will be placed accordingly. Before I list the times for practice, assistance isn't mandatory because sometimes you have things to do but please refrain from making a habit of not assisting to practices because it will lead to expulsion from the team. Also please don't apply if you can't make the times.
─Monday-Thursdays: 6:30/7:00 pm - 10pm/12am
─Friday: 3:30pm - 3:00 am (This is more of an open practice period, atleast I am open the whole day unless i'm going out with friends, etc. A set practice time for friday will be chosen when the team is formed)
─Saturday: All day (I do normally go out between 11am-3pm for average shopping and such and may go out between 6-10 becuase of social life)
─Sundays: All day up until 9/10pm (Go4lol's will be played this day. Check in is at 14:25 eastern which is 2:45, official tournament is 15:00. we'd like to practice before hand also.)
Practice may possibly adjusted, reasoning behind the later practice times from monday to Thursday is because i run track and also dance, i get home from practicing around 6pm so it usually takes 1/2 an hour for me to eat and take a shower for practices to begin. I understand that you may be tardy or not be able to attend from time to time but please don't make a habit of it and if possible inform us ahead of time so we don't wait for you. We may also start if you'r tardy so I guess it's a sort of punishment for doing so, having to wait for us to finish.

Application

(Before anyone adds me, please apply here. I will mostlikely not accept your friends request without you applying here and if I do i will appoint you to the thread, this may not happen under certain circumstances. aka referred by a member or high elo player )
Ingame:
How long have you played:
S2 Elo/Top Elo:
S3 Elo/Top Elo:
Role: (Please don't mention more than one role, I want to get people that main in their particular area since that's what they will be playing.)
Champions you play in said role: (if possible in order of how well you play them. also don't mention the average bans since they will mostlikely be banned in tournaments and ranked games)
Champion Pool:
Extra Info: (about yourself and your experience in lol)

Requirements

1.I would like for everyone to be able to communicate so programs such as skype are essential. For the time being skype will be used because i broke my headset so I'm using my phone for it. Later we can move to lower latency programs such as teamspeak or Mumble. (Vent won't be used)
2.Be friendly, raging won't be appreciated unless we're in a ranked/tournament match and someone does the most retarded play ever ;D
3.Be able to take criticism. Mates may ask why you build in a particular way or why you went a certain skill tree and give suggestions. Take them in to consideration or don't if you don't want to but don't be like "i know what i'm doing, stfu", a good way to go would be "eh, looks good but i'd rather keep on what is affective for me".
4.Don't be too serious, joking around is highly acceptable and encouraged cause like really, who doesn't like to laugh. We will also do troll matches in normals to unwind and have fun from time to time, something to look forward too
5.Be good. Not asking you to be a pro but like really, don't apply if your really bad. We will improve with practice and adjust our play styles in to unison which will most likely improve your own style because you will be accustomed to team play, soloq play may be improved by tricks you picked up while playing as a team.

k Version

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Ingame: Versiøn
Timezone: CST
How long have you played: Early Season 1
S2 Elo/Top Elo: 1405
S3 Elo/Top Elo: 1545
Role: AP Mid
Champions you play in said role: TF / Orianna / Karthus / Lux/ etc.
Champion Pool: Most ap champs, missing a few. Need to pick up some ad bruisers.
Extra Info: Since most of my college classes are early in the morning (9EST-11EST) I have most of the off when i dont work. I am almost always logged in on League of Legends whether or not I am actually playing. I can show and make it to most if not all the practices.
I am a player that wants to find a team to synergize with and get better with.

Andrew m

01-17-2013

Ingame:andrew m
Timezone:est
How long have you played:since season 1
S2 Elo/Top Elo: 1600 ish
S3 Elo/Top Elo: 1570/1683
Role: Jungle
Champions you play in said role: Jarvan, Lee sin, xin
Champion Pool: almost all
Extra Info:1 go4lol when i played toplane

BærSærk

01-17-2013

Ingame:BærSærk
Timezone:EST
How long have you played: 1+
S2 Elo/Top Elo: 1400s
S3 Elo/Top Elo: 1500s
Role: ADC (Top Middle Jungle Support too XD jk)
Champions you play in said role: I can lane and teamfight well with All ADC's but Vayne and Ezreal.
Champion Pool:65/110? ATM
Extra Info: A lot of team hopping, a lot of playing different roles.. been doing ADC for about 6 months now, and sticking to it. so yeah

Jerzyy

01-17-2013

Ingame: Jerzyy
Timezone: Eastern
How long have you played: 1 year & around 2 months or so.
S2 Elo/Top Elo: 1450ish
S3 Elo/Top Elo: 1574 and rising.
Role: Mid
Champions you play in said role: Diana, Katarina, Zyra, Ahri. (Learning Syndra atm) and a few others.
Champion Pool: Around 60 champs.
Extra Info: The times are perfect for my schedule. I'm a friendly person, easy to get along with.

FrediexJ

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew m View Post
Ingame:andrew m
Timezone:est
How long have you played:since season 1
S2 Elo/Top Elo: 1600 ish
S3 Elo/Top Elo: 1570/1683
Role: Jungle
Champions you play in said role: Jarvan, Lee sin, xin
Champion Pool: almost all
Extra Info:1 go4lol when i played toplane
bump. and please read what we're searching for. We're looking for a mid adc and support. not top or jungle

JakeOfSpades

01-18-2013

Ingame:JakeofSpades
How long have you played:8 months
S2 Elo/Top Elo:1280/1312
S3 Elo/Top Elo: 1348/1435
Role: ADC
Champions you play in said role: Graves Corki Ezreal Twitch Caitlyn MF Kog Ashe
Champion Pool: 60% of all champs.
Extra Info: (about yourself and your experience in lol) Was in a couple of teams and played 1 go4lol, you can check my stats hereMy name is Jakee.)http://www.nationalesl.com/us/lol/go...atch/27587175/. I am also going to put my supports application. Me and pandemonium heart have been a botlane combo for 3 months now. We have a lot of chemistry together and work well. the teams we have been in are usually in the 1300 elo range. We both have mics, both have skype. We are looking for a serious team who will do ranked and hopefully tournaments. We also own a teamspeak if you would like to use that.

Ingame:PandemoniumHeart
How long have you played:11 months
S2 Elo/Top Elo:1502/1502
S3 Elo/Top Elo: 1460/1509
Role: (Please don't mention more than one role, I want to get people that main in their particular area since that's what they will be playing.)Support
Champions you play in said role: (if possible in order of how well you play them. also don't mention the average bans since they will mostlikely be banned in tournaments and ranked games)Taric Leona Nunu Lulu Zyra Nami
Champion Pool:60% of all champs.
Extra Info: (about yourself and your experience in lol) Samething as jake, just been playing a little longer

MONSTYR

01-18-2013

Timezone: Cenral
How long have you played: Since Season 1 (2+years)
S2 Elo/Top Elo:1174
S3 Elo/Top Elo: 1397
Role: ADC
Champions you play in said role: Miss Fortune; Ashe; Kog; Draven
Champion Pool: 70%
Extra Info: ready to take things seriously for S3; get more competitive

PandemoniumHeart

01-18-2013

Confirming and approving Jake's application of me.

FrediexJ

01-18-2013

bump. trying out now