I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! You hear me Red? NEVER

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Nydus Worm

Senior Member

01-17-2013

stop spamming this.

I thought we established that solo que (3's or 5's) =/= ranked teams.


Why should it show you having a boarder you didnt earn for a queue type that you didnt earn it in.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icetech2

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComanderMolander View Post
OP confirmed for anally devastated
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetnanas View Post
^
Why are you 2 bronze players reading this thread anyway?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Nydus Worm

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetech2 View Post
Why are you 2 bronze players reading this thread anyway?
.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icetech2

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Nydus Worm View Post
stop spamming this.

I thought we established that solo que (3's or 5's) =/= ranked teams.


Why should it show you having a boarder you didnt earn for a queue type that you didnt earn it in.
Never gonna stop spamming this. I want a response from RIOT not from some random 10 year old.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowfang

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetech2 View Post
Never gonna stop spamming this. I want a response from RIOT not from some random 10 year old.
then i guess they will just have to ban your account so that you lose all reason to harass this forum as you will have lost what you feel entitled too


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

damnit moon moon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Premade games are COMPLETELY different from solo qs. I hope they ban your account for spamming. I really hope they do.

Also ITT: a way for OP to stroke his e-peen, that is only slightly above average.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AHeroNamedHawke1

Member

01-17-2013

Because 3s are meaningful measures of skill and the badges are hard to obtain
/sarcasm


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MichaeI Jaxon

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄHeroNamedHawke View Post
Because 3s are meaningful measures of skill and the badges are hard to obtain
/sarcasm
God, I remember earning gold in S2 in Soloqueue last season only to figure out that all my crappy Bronze friends earned it by getting carried in 3v3.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icetech2

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly Muffin View Post
God, I remember earning gold in S2 in Soloqueue last season only to figure out that all my crappy Bronze friends earned it by getting carried in 3v3.
Carried in 3v3? By who? Each other???

Please, 3v3 is just as difficult as 5v5. Just because the game is shorter doesn't mean its easier.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roman

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfang View Post
you are a gold league player in 1v1 but in 2v2 you are silver and in 3v3 you are a diamond player

you think your 3v3 ranking should be displayed for your 1v1 ranking when it is a different battlefield?
umm, did you even read the OP? he's demonstrating the fact that it's illogical to have your 5s badge as your 3s badge in normals.

it makes sense for riot to have 5s solo queue badges show up in 5s normals. however, this isn't the case in 3s. you should have your 3s ranked team badge show up in 3s normals.