Best Runes For Kassidan/Gangplank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MThreat

11-29-2009

Hey guys,

Lord Subtle

11-29-2009

Kassadin- Magic penatration runes

Gangplank- Critical Damage runes ( These are expensive, have fun)

Engarde

Adjudicator

11-29-2009

On Gangplank, critical chance might be an option, IIRC they are cheaper than critical damage. And no matter who you are playing as, I recommoned movement speed quintessenses, I find it invaluable to run faster than everyone else.

MThreat

11-29-2009

What about AP runes?

1337SuperNewb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-29-2009

Something to keep in mind with AP runes: AP is easy to buy, magic pen is scarce.

The Senate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2009

Kassadin certainly does not need magic penetration runes anymore. Void Staff is way too easy to get to warrant spending your valuable rune space on it.

If you want the best Kassadin runes, here's my experienced opinion: Go for anything that will make your early game go the smoothest. I go for max Health and max Mana, but that's just how I play my early game. Don't worry about magic penetration or AP or any of that ****. You're Kassadin. You'll get your killing power later in the game.

spawn10459

Banned

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Senate View Post
Kassadin certainly does not need magic penetration runes anymore. Void Staff is way too easy to get to warrant spending your valuable rune space on it.

If you want the best Kassadin runes, here's my experienced opinion: Go for anything that will make your early game go the smoothest. I go for max Health and max Mana, but that's just how I play my early game. Don't worry about magic penetration or AP or any of that ****. You're Kassadin. You'll get your killing power later in the game.
Void Staff?

Kelin

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn10459 View Post
Void Staff?
Void staff is not in the game database. Check your local shop ingame.

Costs: Sapphire crystal (400 gold), 2x amplify tombe (870 gold total) and 1050 for the staff itself.

Grants 40% magic penetration (+the obvious ap and mana). Must have for nearly any mage late game.

spawn10459

Banned

12-01-2009

But is it a must for Kassidan?

The Senate

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawn10459 View Post
But is it a must for Kassidan?
No. Magic Penetration is a counter pick. You only get it if the other team has Magic Reduction. Otherwise, straight AP is better for enemies who stack HP instead of reductions.