Welp, I'm done playing Heimerdinger. Thanks for another nerf, Riot.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duXe

01-17-2013

The last non-bug fix to Poppy was in 2011.
The last change to tynd was a nerf Jan last year.
The last Karma change was in March 2011
Urgot got the last change reverted back in August 2012.
Heimer's last change was in august 2011

All these champions have been forgotten and I don't really know why. They are some of the least picked and have the least win ration for ranked.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

01-17-2013
8 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Yes, but like you said it won't be happening for a long time............so those of us who not only enjoy playing Heimer but ALSO bought skins for him recently are just sol? I don't think that is a very fair stance to take.
We'll see about the "long time" bit - after all, the more the players care about an issue - the more.. I guess ammo? that I have about prioritizing things.

I will say that you're entirely right to feel that way - and it sucks - but bear with us and keep letting us know when we've hit something that is an issue. In any event, I certainly have more ammo to re prioritize projects, for example.

GurkenMAN

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statikk View Post
I'll talk to Xypherous about this tomorrow when I get a chance.

We were trying to get a universal rule set in order to make turret behavior consistent, but different champions use their minions differently.

I think it makes sense for Heimer to have his turrets de-prioritized.
What about elise? Her turretdives are now less potent because spideys all die (if you dont draw aggro that fast)

Oceymire

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
We'll see about the "long time" bit - after all, the more the players care about an issue - the more.. I guess ammo? that I have about prioritizing things.

I will say that you're entirely right to feel that way - and it sucks - but bear with us and keep letting us know when we've hit something that is an issue. In any event, I certainly have more ammo to re prioritize projects, for example.
So the more of theese forum posts we make the more likely it is to happen? huh o.o that's an odd way to go by things but i guess it makes sense, I just hope people wont start spamming threads in a rude fashion as i have seen some like that

Phoenixlol

01-17-2013

Quote:

Make this happen! I will send cookies and Booze!

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by duXe View Post
The last Karma change was in March 2011.
Her rework is almost complete. Guinsoo has been slaving over it for several months now, as can be evidenced by his Twitter.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

01-17-2013
9 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
What about elise? Her turretdives are now less potent because spideys all die (if you dont draw aggro that fast)
If there's one character who could use less turret diving power, it's Elise. >_>

I'm not sure if anyone noticed - but Elise seems kind of crazy right now.

duXe

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceymire View Post
So the more of theese forum posts we make the more likely it is to happen? huh o.o that's an odd way to go by things but i guess it makes sense, I just hope people wont start spamming threads in a rude fashion as i have seen some like that
I was just about to say the same thing.

Phoenixlol

01-17-2013

Quote:
If there's one character who could use less turret diving power, it's Elise. >_>

I'm not sure if anyone noticed - but Elise seems kind of crazy right now.
Its because she can build giants belt and still do tons of damage. Her base damg is insane and the %'s dont help the situation.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

01-17-2013
10 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Not quite - but certainly the more valid points the community brings up, the more clarity we have about the relevant situations.

For example, if we've indirectly nerfed something - there might be a chance we're not aware of how big the impact was or how core it was to a particular playstyle. Talking about it helps to inform us of the magnitude of the change if we were off on our initial assessments.

It's stuff like that really helps me out when deciding what the flaws are. For example, people have told me "tanks feel weak" in S3 itemization but that noise doesn't get me anywhere. I need to know who specifically feels weak, because some tanks are unkillable at the moment.

It's not about raw noise - it's about good signal.