Game freezing up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Anyone else getting this after the latest patch?

Every... maybe 10-20minutes in-game, my game just freezes, (like it's paused, game froze, can move mouse). About 10 sec later, slight jitter, then the game goes back to normal.

Anyone else getting this?

(Note, sorry would post in Bugs/Tech Issues, but noone ever responds there, plus I'd like to ask the community)

Edit: So it's.. for SURE, within the first 2.5 minutes of starting a game (usually in a pretty important level 1 lane fight) And at the end of the game in "Victory" or "Defeat" screens. This has been the case in at least 5 games in a row, like clockwork.

Kenzo84

01-17-2013

..yup

Drakeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzo84 View Post
..yup
Have you found a fix for this yet?

Edit: A friend is telling me try running it in DirectX9, that some games have that option. I can't find it for League. when I DXDiag it says I'm running 11. And my video drivers are up to date.

Kenzo84

01-17-2013

no

Kooloo Limpah

01-17-2013

Happened to me earlier

Drakeil

01-17-2013

Bump - the only thing that makes sense is the graphics card/adapter. But like I said, I've updated the drivers, and it hasn't changed the 2+ years I've been playing this game.