Udyr's ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gay Oatmeal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Guys my roommate says that Udyr's ultimate is his Phoenix stance I don't know whether to believe him or whether he's trolling me to the critical max. Discuss please.

Leaver

01-17-2013

It technically sort of is, it is treated as his ultimate for a very small number of purposes but for the most part he is considered to not have an ultimate

Zoram

01-17-2013

Udyr doesn't have an ult.

Cooljaysman

01-17-2013

Udyr has 4 ultimate GG

KevinDelMarr

01-17-2013

If you think about it, Phoenix is Udyr's strongest form. He gains bonus AD and AP, releases fire on activation, and gets a handy damage burst every 3 hits. It's debareable, but Phoenix is one of the more cooler looking abilities (and one you don't think of maxing at first)

Gay Oatmeal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Ok so what I've gathered from this thread is that:

1) Udyr has no ult
2) Udyr has 1 ult
3) Udyr has 4 ults GG
4) He kind of and kind of doesn't have an ult.

Thank you for your feedback I will now go rub it in his face that udyr sort of kind of has 1 or 4 ults maybe.

Meepa

01-17-2013

Well I for one believe that your roommate must be a very intelligent man and is certainly correct in all respects regarding this matter. He is clearly a wise man and you should listen to him, particularly his stance on the purchasing of pencils.

Gay Oatmeal

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meepa View Post
Well I for one believe that your roommate must be a very intelligent man and is certainly correct in all respects regarding this matter. He is clearly a wise man and you should listen to him, particularly his stance on the purchasing of pencils.
Downvoted spam

Ayketh

01-17-2013

Udyr's passive is his ult

Gay Oatmeal

01-17-2013

I will add that to the list of ultimates he has thank you