Why is Goth Annie AWESOME and Silver Kayle just a recolour?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphascrub

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtractor View Post
but that visual upgrade was a year ago or more in which riot did not have the graphical standard that they have now.

So....

There should still be champs prioritized in front of her then....

Warwick, Singed, Nasus, Tristana ect.

TeachezofPeachez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Did they rework Annie in Wonderland? Sorry off-topic but I have that skin and earlier today it wasn't any different. :/

Rasako

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

oh my god, this made me realize just how bad the new kayle skin's voice over is, I thought it was bad enough when I heard it but now comparing to the old skool kayle I am disgusted

Swanky

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachezofPeachez View Post
Did they rework Annie in Wonderland? Sorry off-topic but I have that skin and earlier today it wasn't any different. :/
Yep all her Skins got an upgrade, only on the PBE atm though

NotFarlong

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanky View Post
Ill refer you to my earlier post:

See what im getting at?

No, you missed MY point. They DIDN'T do it originally, so there is no reason for them to go back and do it AGAIN just because a few community members are unhappy. It's more profitable for the company and it will make more people happy if they do something else, completely unrelated. Like make a new Kayle skin. Which they did. Buy it maybe?

AgitatedOne

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeachezofPeachez View Post
I 'think' so. They don't show limited edition skins in rework preview apparently (hence why Franken Annie wasn't seen).

If you are checking on PBE though and all the other skins look different except Wonderland, I don't know.

Reiver

01-17-2013

Quote:
They were making skins with particle effects and model changes way before her Visual Upgrade. Both the skins are from their respective bundles (Digial and Retail) yet Silver Kayle is just a recolor where Goth Annie is a Model change AND has particles.

Now this would be fine if they wont both Color Swap's pre-Visual upgrade, but they were and Kayle's still is.
When they made the Silver Kayle rework, particle changes HAPPENED, but were not the standard like they are now. They were fairly uncommon at the time. Now that they're common and borderline expected, they're going to be more common in reworks as well. Is this really such a difficult concept to understand?

Swanky

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFarlong View Post
No, you missed MY point. They DIDN'T do it originally, so there is no reason for them to go back and do it AGAIN just because a few community members are unhappy. It's more profitable for the company and it will make more people happy if they do something else, completely unrelated. Like make a new Kayle skin. Which they did. Buy it maybe?
Im pretty sure more than a 'few' people bought the Retail game. And I understand what you're saying. But the thing is shouldn't both skins be treated equally as they are pretty much counterparts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgitatedOne View Post
I 'think' so. They don't show limited edition skins in rework preview apparently (hence why Franken Annie wasn't seen).

If you are checking on PBE though and all the other skins look different except Wonderland, I don't know.
In the first post the Annie youtube clip contains all skins

Tits McGeeeee

01-17-2013

Why does beastman get the dental floss and I get the ****in drill in the eye?

NotFarlong

01-17-2013

Quote:
Im pretty sure more than a 'few' people bought the Retail game. And I understand what you're saying. But the thing is shouldn't both skins be treated equally as they are pretty much counterparts?

In the first post the Annie youtube clip contains all skins
Think of the people who bought Magnificent Twisted Fate or Red Baron Corki, they don't get equal treatment. It's not fair, but it's the way it is sadly.