Screen Flashing? 17th January 2013

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defaced81

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiresanRain View Post
The reason they haven't updated us on this issue is because they haven't found any solution to it at all yet.
Thanks bro . I thought they might give us a time frame on how long it might take. My bad

Gay Oatmeal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

AMD Radeon 7770, quadcore CPU at 3.4ghz, runs 100-110fps fluidly always, except after last night's patch. This bug is extremely annoying :/
Luckily we still won the ranked match, but I had to suffer through the flashes.

Smakattack

01-17-2013

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps17084e96.jpg

is this what u are getting but very quickly? i used fraps to capture it.

im using a HD7870 2gb

Carnagè

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smakattack View Post
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps17084e96.jpg

is this what u are getting but very quickly? i used fraps to capture it.

im using a HD7870 2gb
Yup thats it exactly. Although its not as defined. Happens very quickly.

Smakattack

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagč View Post
Yup thats it exactly. Although its not as defined. Happens very quickly.
I thought it was flashing until i turned on fraps and put everything in UBER slow-mo, thats how i got it so defined.

DannySanne

01-17-2013

Same here, Screen flashin.... unplayable very anoying!

tangji

01-17-2013

Having same problem after the update today please help.
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7900 series.
Seems like mostly people having this problem are AMD users. Hope there's an update for this. And yes my graphic card is up to date.

BaBeeQ

01-17-2013

i have the same issue

AMD Radeon HD 7950 3GB

Running on Window 7 64 bit

SirPwnPaws

01-17-2013

Hey guys. I'm having the same issue too. Exactly what he found in fraps. I can barely play a game now without getting a headache. Please keep me informed on its progress! (=

AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series.
Intel i7 3.6 quad core
etc etc.

Also I can't seem to get my fps passed 60. Like everythings on max but 60 is the highest it will go. does that have to do with my screen by chance? For some of you I read are reaching 100+.

And has anyone heard of a d/c bug where the champion is unresponsive as the game goes on around you and sometimes completely dc's you but most of the time it all comes back? Like does anyone know if there's a forum post about that? Thank you.

AdventNoctis

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnPaws View Post
Hey guys. I'm having the same issue too. Exactly what he found in fraps. I can barely play a game now without getting a headache. Please keep me informed on its progress! (=

AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series.
Intel i7 3.6 quad core
etc etc.

Also I can't seem to get my fps passed 60. Like everythings on max but 60 is the highest it will go. does that have to do with my screen by chance? For some of you I read are reaching 100+.

And has anyone heard of a d/c bug where the champion is unresponsive as the game goes on around you and sometimes completely dc's you but most of the time it all comes back? Like does anyone know if there's a forum post about that? Thank you.
It has to do with Vsync. You probably have the option for 'Wait for Vertical Sync' checked in the in-game graphics options.