Tribunal at it's best ! I challenge EVERY RED to justify this punished report card.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XFactorDieminion

01-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightRoses24 View Post
I like how all these kids say they would have pardoned but all probly mashed ban for ther 5 ip.... Tribunal is going downhill quickly. Guess we all need to donate so riot can hire some employees to actually give some customer service.
This guy obviously doesn't know what he is talking about. There are no more IP rewards for judging cases.

Quitch

01-14-2013

Well, this thread seems to have died. So what I did was I Google searched "http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/536042/#nogo" and clicked on all the forum links to see if there were any red replies. I went through 20 pages of threads about this single case, and only one Red indirectly mentioned it - in fact, their reply was that Lyte might be contacted and requested to view the cases that were mentioned in the thread.

But there was no follow up... so... am I missing something? What happened to this thread? Did Riot reply somewhere and I just couldn't find it through Google? I feel as if I missed something.

Xianio

01-14-2013

Seriously? Again this thread is brought up?

Yes, it's obviously someone wrongly banned. It's ALSO an EU account - not an NA account. You're on the wrong website if you want a response. Further, something like this wasn't even brought up by the person who got banned. It was brought up by someone who DID the case.

That guy could have emailed support. This is over a month old now. Jesus, let it die.

Quitch

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Seriously? Again this thread is brought up?

Yes, it's obviously someone wrongly banned. It's ALSO an EU account - not an NA account. You're on the wrong website if you want a response. Further, something like this wasn't even brought up by the person who got banned. It was brought up by someone who DID the case.

That guy could have emailed support. This is over a month old now. Jesus, let it die.
Fun fact: I searched ALL official League forums and looked for a response to a thread which asked about this case (there are dozens of them). The only one that had a reply to it was in EU NE and didn't really say anything, only that they were contacting Lyte. I simply want a resolution.

MrPoppersPills

01-16-2013

Tribunal needs to be removed end of story, to many kids spamming punish for ip. I got banned for saying "GG lol" and for telling the enemy team to report a afker

PenguinKillBear

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaPwn View Post
Tribunal needs to be removed end of story, to many kids spamming punish for ip. I got banned for saying "GG lol" and for telling the enemy team to report a afker
LoL @ you think we get IP for doing the tribunal.

WeetoX

01-16-2013

More proof the trib needs to be removed. It's not hard to see. Riot just doesn't care about the players ingame. end of story.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

01-16-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

This case actually was manually overturned way back in mid-December and an apology was sent to the player.

Super Explosion

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
This case actually was manually overturned way back in mid-December and an apology was sent to the player.
Is this the first time you've been able to say such a thing in one of these threads?

YueienGato

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Glad to see that the Riot support folks admit mistakes were made and owned up to it.