Champion Price Reduction Schedule

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TBC Ghost

01-16-2013

7800 is ridiculous, even for one week...

The real insanity is that every single new champ is 6300 ip, for the money player it makes no difference.
For the free player that is roughly 63 +/- games (not counting first win of the day bonuses), being generous lets say all 30min matches, 32 hours of gaming...

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Hippalus strikes again, 7800 champs, i thought we had enough with the ward skin BS, and the post has so many upvotes because people don't even read...

BluntForceOne

01-16-2013

.....I remember the days when not every champion released as high as 6300 (I think that stopped with Rumble though). Now they come out at 7800 and drop to 6300...

BluntForceOne

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debizu View Post
I understand that there will be no refunds for the people who purchase it, but what about the people who purchased the champions before the very first announcement was made?
Oh they're probably just going to own you and tell you that you have to use one of your limited refunds. Nah, they're just going to say tough luck.

TTGOz

01-16-2013

Oh no, Wukong IP reduction.

honeybunch21

01-17-2013

yus wukong reduces os buying the most op champ in some cases

honeybunch21

01-17-2013

yes i love wukong but never been able to afford him but noww wehe

Salentrion

01-17-2013

I don't understand the logic of new champs being priced at 7800 IP for the first week. What reason would there ever be to do that? So that people who use RP get first dibs? And here I was thinking that Riot didn't sell power...As if they don't already make more than enough money, they're trying to persuade even more people to buy things with RP instead of actually playing the game. I can't help but think of Jay Wilson: "And then we doubled it."

GoraxBloodscream

01-17-2013

Yoricks...Yoricks everywhere.

TeddyRayLynn

01-17-2013

This makes me so glad I didn't purchase Wukong last week.