1100 Elo player looking for Mentor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Zero NA

01-16-2013

Im looking for some1 who can teach me and help me get better,
I play Mid role.

Shesocold

01-16-2013

Quick Tip: Don't bother using mana to harass before level 5 because your spells are just a waste of mana until you hit level 5 and they start doing decent damage. Using spells for last hits or surviving ganks is fine though.

TW iz Rippin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shesocold View Post
Quick Tip: Don't bother using mana to harass before level 5 because your spells are just a waste of mana until you hit level 5 and they start doing decent damage. Using spells for last hits or surviving ganks is fine though.
Don't listen to this troll...

CallMeBlitzkrieg

01-16-2013

Um, don't know if this is helpful but learning multiple roles is a big part of getting better.

If it helps, sweet. If not sorry and heres a bump.

Idiot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

You're not high enough elo to main a single role.
Play different roles

Shesocold

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW iz Rippin View Post
Don't listen to this troll...
Explain why I'm a troll based on this reasoning. The reason I say don't harass during the early levels is because i find half of my opponents are oom by level 6 and even though I've taken damage they've taken just as much because I've conserved mana and been able to harass more in the levels right before 6 than my opponents. And because using 400 mana on level 1 spells does a lot less damage than using 400 mana on level 3 spells it makes sense at least to me. Also I doubt you'll go for a kill pre level 6 unless you're, getting a gank or the opposing mid is bad. So whatever harass you do level 1 and 2 is pretty much covered by health regen, granted your mana comes back the same I'd rather save my spells for farm then doing pointless damage that won't matter at level 6. Then you harass at level 5 and level 6 you should be able finish them with your ultimate. This is how I do things sorry if you think I'm a troll, I've only beat twice in lane doing this as ahri out of my 50+ games as her so I guess I don't know any better. Maybe you'd like to lane against me rippin so I can learn and not misinform people by seeing what a good mid does?

sepetaiya

01-17-2013

you arent a troll Shes, everyone has their own playstyle even for the same champ.

ultimately if you are mid you have to play everything by ear, when to attack, when to push and when to gank other lanes. knowing where their jungler is helps maximize the timing of all of these.

Laserhard

01-17-2013

Add me IGN (laserhard) and maybe i can help you out

Ehtycsnu

01-17-2013

Buy wards, avoid ganks, help team avoid ganks, maybe healp jungler counter jungle.

Black Zero NA

01-17-2013

bump