Eve is back to sucking ____

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ejected

01-16-2013

You guys went too far with her ult, its bad enough making her ult do a % of current health, but you guys ****ed her cd on it way too much as well..

vVvMagwai

01-16-2013

Or...maybe you just can't play her the exact same way you did before?

Ejected

01-16-2013

No, she just sucks now; her ult is useless as ****, the cooldown was tremendously increased and the damage was tremendously decreased, she sucks everything of her sucks again compared to other APCs/assassins.

Jonheath291

01-16-2013

I'm fine with the cooldown and the range reduction. Both were outrageous for the effectiveness of the skill. The % Current Health makes the ult absolutely useless however

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Still ridiculously overpowered.

blitzen

01-16-2013

i;ve had no issues with eve's nerf so far. I get maybe 2 less kills per game. The ones I would just ulti to execute the flashers. CD is managable. Blue Buff during mid game more of a priority now then an option.

Honestly, I think the nerf is ok, yes i would like to see the ulti back to max health not current health just so that it can be used to execute again but I would take a damage nerf on the ulti in exchange for this..

It just means ppl that were just nuking and not playing eve the way she is suppose to be played are suffering because they can't adapt.

XMoulinRougeX

01-16-2013

I don't like qq'ing but now a days when I play eve I find that other assassins can assassinate sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo much easier than me.

Sure, eve can get the jump, but between spikes and the slash there's just not enough burst sometimes.

Paladin22

01-16-2013

Yup, true that, Ult is useless now, she is a worthless throw away character. I want a refund or a re-patch.

Pinker 10

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejected View Post
No, she just sucks now; her ult is useless as ****, the cooldown was tremendously increased and the damage was tremendously decreased, she sucks everything of her sucks again compared to other APCs/assassins.

The damage was tremendously decreased if you're still trying to execute with it. Don't try and execute with it. Problem ****ing Solved. You're welcome.

Jonheath291

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinker 10 View Post
The damage was tremendously decreased if you're still trying to execute with it. Don't try and execute with it. Problem ****ing Solved. You're welcome.

Except you initate with the only CC you have, they flash away and even WITH your W you can't catch them. Or you initiate a team fight and get piled. It's worthless now. Problem NOT ****ing solved. You're welcome.