How to decrease dodging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golf Chang

01-16-2013

SUGGESTIONS

- Only be able to see your teams champions
- Dodge timer
- Remove champions with no viability in ARAM
- Lose IP per dodge (Iliketurtle)
- Mark how many times a player has dodged (Iliketurtle)
Too harsh?
- Force players to exit out of client in order to dodge (Demonic Instinct)
Might just make it aggravating for dodgers
- Mark players after a recent dodge for 10 minutes (Kalarepa)
- Randomize 3 select Champions and allow user to choose one (ninjaipod)
- Straight to Loading Screen, No Runes/Masteries (CowMeat)
Same summoner spells? or random?

Iliketurtle

01-16-2013

M
I
N
U
S
IP and tell people how many they dodged

RuleroftheWorld

01-16-2013

.... and who has no viability in Aram..... pretty sure everyone is viable... I've won and done well with pretty much every cahmp that I have gotten. So I haven't really seen a champ that isn't viable.. unless you know one.

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

You should buy Sword of the Divine, and then activate it when... oh wait.

Benadryl Jackson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Removing visibility of the other team during champ select may help, but it's hard to tell...

How much of the dodging from a player thinking "ugh, I don't want to play this champion", and how much is them thinking "ugh, their team is so OP, I don't want to bother playing"?

KaXaSA51

01-17-2013

matchmaking.
punish dodgers.
?????
profit.

Golf Chang

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benadryl Jackson View Post
Removing visibility of the other team during champ select may help, but it's hard to tell...

How much of the dodging from a player thinking "ugh, I don't want to play this champion", and how much is them thinking "ugh, their team is so OP, I don't want to bother playing"?
That's why it will reduce some dodging, because I think all the time, wow their team comp is op.
Ezreal
Blitz
Malphite
Teemo
Nidalee

AlexDnD2

01-17-2013

Match Making 24 hour dodge penalty. ITS ****ING ARAM. THAT MEANS IF YOU GET GAREN U DEA L WITH IT.

Beverak

01-17-2013

IP or unable to join another proving grounds game for say 8 minutes. Def need a time cap. Let them go join a regular game or coop but don't let people hop aram to aram until they feel comfortable with the champ they get. Defeats the purpose.

Similarly I've always wanted our profiles to have an ARAM selector. Something letting us rule out a handful of champs we simply don't want on aram. I really only hate playing trynd/nasus off the top of my head. I also dislike soraka just because her gameplay is so passive. I hate passive gameplay particularly in aram. I'm thinking something where you can ban 10% of the champs you own from being selected in aram, so you can remove the 1-10 pesky champs you dislike playing.

Golf Chang

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDnD2 View Post
Match Making 24 hour dodge penalty. ITS ****ING ARAM. THAT MEANS IF YOU GET GAREN U DEA L WITH IT.
No.