Going 1/0/13 as ADC

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana A Deviluke View Post
I'm +60 CS on the enemy ADC. However that doesn't mean **** when the enemy ADC is up 10+ kills because his team actually lets them pick up kills when they can easily do so.

I don't give two ****s for KDA. What I do care about is a fed enemy ADC tearing my team a new ******* when we can't deal any damage because our ADC had people flash->ulting to steal kills he could have easily gotten.
Probably should have ended the game before the enemy AD got 13 straight kills without dying. Should have been easy since apparently your team got 13 kills and superior farm without their AD dying.

jaymc1130

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merana View Post
Probably should have ended the game before the enemy AD got 13 straight kills without dying. Should have been easy since apparently your team got 13 kills and superior farm without their AD dying.
^
Really not trying to be a jerk or anything, but other people keep making my points for me. They seem valid...

Disgruntler

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana A Deviluke View Post
I'm +60 CS on the enemy ADC. However that doesn't mean **** when the enemy ADC is up 10+ kills because his team actually lets them pick up kills when they can easily do so.

I don't give two ****s for KDA. What I do care about is a fed enemy ADC tearing my team a new ******* when we can't deal any damage because our ADC had people flash->ulting to steal kills he could have easily gotten.
If you're that ahead on farm in your hypothetical situation, then the gold differential should NOT be as wide as you make it out to be.

With that many assists and that much farm if you're not doing damage it's because you're bad at spending the gold you ARE getting, not that they have such a huge gold lead.

Of course, all those kills you got by yourself and not in team fights right? So basicly your lane had 11 deaths which means your support and jungler fed HAD, but because their carry got fed hard but never fed, you were never able to knock him out of lane?

Perhaps if you were a little more honest... a little more REALISTIC in your talespin, and a little more objective, you'd undercover the reason for your loss.

Then, and ONLY THEN, do you deserve the talking of kittens that you desire.

Jordan Mohan

01-16-2013

If these really are "killsteals", you should be getting around 175-225 gold for the kill rather than 300.
I suddenly dont believe poeple were ksing you.

jaymc1130

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disgruntler View Post
If you're that ahead on farm in your hypothetical situation, then the gold differential should NOT be as wide as you make it out to be.

With that many assists and that much farm if you're not doing damage it's because you're bad at spending the gold you ARE getting, not that they have such a huge gold lead.

Of course, all those kills you got by yourself and not in team fights right? So basicly your lane had 11 deaths which means your support and jungler fed HAD, but because their carry got fed hard but never fed, you were never able to knock him out of lane?

Perhaps if you were a little more honest... a little more REALISTIC in your talespin, and a little more objective, you'd undercover the reason for your loss.

Then, and ONLY THEN, do you deserve the talking of kittens that you desire.
^
I like kittens though. Mine is named Ash. Pokemon style, not LoL style.

GaryMFing0ak

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo226 View Post
You get a Brand to 10 health as Olaf by yourself. Your Kat flashes in, ignites, and Q's finishing him off. That is kill stealing.
No, that is more gold going to the team. You still get the lion's share of the gold bounty due to doing the most dmg.

Stop playing by yourself in a team game.

jaymc1130

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMFing0ak View Post
No, that is more gold going to the team. You still get the lion's share of the gold bounty due to doing the most dmg.

Stop playing by yourself in a team game.
^

RiotSchmick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Software Engineer

Follow RiotSchmick on Twitter

01-16-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Due to the genetics of color in cats, 80% of orange tabby cats are male.