Riot, you guys are great!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mourn Vallas

01-16-2013

I seriously love Riot. You guys are great and a lot of gaming companies could learn a lot from your community relations. The fact that you guys give us updates (like every 45 minutes) anytime the servers are down is fantastic. You guys make awesome videos for us (the community) and you guys do your best to communicate the ideas behind changes and whats going on with Riot.

Ive been playing computer games for over 15 years and I have to say hands down Riot has been my favorite gaming company when it comes to Community relations and feedback.

Anyways I just wanted to let Riot know it doesn't go unnoticed and I thank you.

If possible I would like to donate $5 to Riot just because I am so impressed with your community relations and I feel it deserves some reward.

Is there a way I can donate 5 bucks? (besides buying in game RP?)

RelaxedSalmon

01-16-2013

Just buy the RP the money goes to them and you get something out of it too, its a win/win.

Mourn Vallas

01-16-2013

Bump, I want riot to see this ;-D

Mourn Vallas

01-16-2013

bump

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

01-16-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that you are having fun

Daemon Blackfyre

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourn Vallas View Post
I seriously love Riot. You guys are great and a lot of gaming companies could learn a lot from your community relations. The fact that you guys give us updates (like every 45 minutes) anytime the servers are down is fantastic. You guys make awesome videos for us (the community) and you guys do your best to communicate the ideas behind changes and whats going on with Riot.

Ive been playing computer games for over 15 years and I have to say hands down Riot has been my favorite gaming company when it comes to Community relations and feedback.

If possible I would like to donate $5 to Riot just because I am so impressed with your community relations and I feel it deserves some reward.

Pretty sure they won't mind taking that five bucks and giving you a skin (or two) in return, lol.

dragonager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Yep seriously problably My favorite PC game of all time ( After Tetris ^^)

Lex Domino

01-16-2013

Going downtown and coming back home with brown lips is a no no.

chrishuman

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that you are having fun
plz respond to http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3008913&page=1 it needs to get patched or fixed

Icetech2

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourn Vallas View Post

How much money did Riot pay you to say this?