Ap nidalee really op dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

01-16-2013

If they could fix the invisible spear glitch, it would help a ton.

Stark Midnight

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kholdstare13 View Post
If they could fix the invisible spear glitch, it would help a ton.
skillshots should not be invisible anymore when firing out of bushes. They fixed that in the last major patch. The reason i can't understand how people are still taking spears to the face.

AK47WOLF

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawix View Post
With the downfall of traps thanks to new Lightbringer/Sweeper,
I wasn't aware that Nid traps were ever stealthed...

Kholdstare13

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark Midnight View Post
skillshots should not be invisible anymore when firing out of bushes. They fixed that in the last major patch. The reason i can't understand how people are still taking spears to the face.
I've been hit by plenty of invisible spears. They broke it again.

Kahriel

01-19-2013

only **** nids do nothing but throw spears, they get to me i couger and tear their face off,

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-29-2013

So... how exactly do you build AP nidalee then? Do you rush BFT for trap damage (plus other stats), or get sweeper for even more movespeed and some health and efficiency, or get Woogles for AP boosting? Do you get rylais for slow effect at all and some extra health? Or do you stay Glass cannon and rely on mobility?

xPainx

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by smXho View Post
your words are rather unreliable after the kass instance, and at your elo, i am not suprised you get hit by spears and then come to cry about it or make it sound like its not your fault

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3000125

Did u read my post? I said the ONLY reason why i woudl get hit by them is when your distracted etc. Generally , i dont get hit by her spears cuz i juke skillshots really well. I wasn't crying about her spears , i was actually doing the opposite.

xPainx

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
I'm perfectly fine with one of the hardest champions in the game being OP. :3

Also, if she's so OP, why were there absolutely no complaints about her anywhere until the week I picked her up? The only recent change to her was the heal nerf removal from Dominion, which most players who don't play Nidalee don't even take into account, and now she's suddenly OP? Honestly, just let me play fun things in peace.

People ALWAYS cry about something if you play it really well even when the hero isnt Overpowered at all.

Zantetsu13

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxG Skumbagz View Post
People ALWAYS cry about something if you play it really well even when the hero isnt Overpowered at all.
nidalee isnt hard to play, longest range skillshot and best excape of any champ makes her derp friendly