If IronStylus is allowed to visually change Sejuani

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drekor

01-16-2013

Welp, I now want a skin like that. I NEED a skin like that.

chumbler

01-16-2013

I saw a fantastic fanart of Sejuani that was exactly what she should have looked like from the beginning, but sadly I can't repost it since it's on another computer. She was built as all hell and well-covered, but still very clearly giving off a barbarian appearance rather than a Victoria's Secret model appearance. It was fantastic.

We do need a heavily armored Sejuani, though. Dark rider Sejuani should have been closer to a dread knight skin rather than pretty much the same as she is normally, but the bikini is metal instead of leather and she's blue I guess.

Now, as for visual appearance and gameplay not remotely matching, I don't think there's anything that can be done about that. In gameplay she's a squishy frost mage. In appearance she's a flail-swinging, boar-riding barbarian. There's pretty much no hope of reconciling those two without a gameplay remake (which she probably needs anyway).

CragBlade

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
I saw a fantastic fanart of Sejuani that was exactly what she should have looked like from the beginning, but sadly I can't repost it since it's on another computer. She was built as all hell and well-covered, but still very clearly giving off a barbarian appearance rather than a Victoria's Secret model appearance. It was fantastic.

We do need a heavily armored Sejuani, though. Dark rider Sejuani should have been closer to a dread knight skin rather than pretty much the same as she is normally, but the bikini is metal instead of leather and she's blue I guess.

Now, as for visual appearance and gameplay not remotely matching, I don't think there's anything that can be done about that. In gameplay she's a squishy frost mage. In appearance she's a flail-swinging, boar-riding barbarian. There's pretty much no hope of reconciling those two without a gameplay remake (which she probably needs anyway).
This? http://evelastina.deviantart.com/art...sign-337530802

She doesn't look like a mage at all, so there is already conflict with her visuals and her abilities. She honestly looks like an AD Bruiser to me.

Alexandra Avdey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

How is that an improvement over the current Sejuani riding bare-legged without undergarment?

IcePegasus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

I'd actually buy the leona-riding parrot champ

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra Avdey View Post
How is that an improvement over the current Sejuani riding bare-legged without undergarment?
Imagine being used to ice-cold temperatures and moving to the south.

I don't know how you look when sitting on a beach, but I'd wager you're not wearing full clothing.

Dukatenscheisser

01-16-2013

I'm in the lack of clothes makes sense camp but what I can't understand is why a boar? Of all the cool things she could be riding a boar doesn't even make the list. A wolverine, a badger, a snow cat, a wolf, dire wolf, sabertooth, wooly mammoth, giant ice age otter, a muskox, an american buffalo. Pigs are only good for eating and are otherwise disgusting filthy creature only outdone in there detestability by rats.

Tinithor

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukatenscheisser View Post
I'm in the lack of clothes makes sense camp but what I can't understand is why a boar? Of all the cool things she could be riding a boar doesn't even make the list. A wolverine, a badger, a snow cat, a wolf, dire wolf, sabertooth, wooly mammoth, giant ice age otter, a muskox, an american buffalo. Pigs are only good for eating and are otherwise disgusting filthy creature only outdone in there detestability by rats.
Don't diss the battle pig.

Tepdeck

01-16-2013

Adjust particles to involve translucent yellow parrots instead of E, and a shower of golden feathers for W. R places a perch on the ground that a parrot hits after a short delay.

Although Leona and a parrot would be better suited for a Blackwater skin- what could she use as a shield? I guess a bucker would work, but it doesn't feel piratical. Maybe a pacific native style shield with a parrot theme?

HgHgraV

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukatenscheisser View Post
I'm absolutely positive when I say that you're the first person who I've ever seen to dislike the boar.

Boars are savage, ridiculously strong beasts. Imagine one the size of a mount.

And as for pigs, domesticated ones are cleaner than dogs, as far as I know.

Bristle rules, mate.