Is Diana a Mid, or a jungler?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightsaga

01-16-2013

Legit question, when I came back from my break I never saw a Diana and i'm thinking of buying her but I dunno which role she normally takes.

Deodorized

01-16-2013

She can do both, equally well.

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

either, though her ganks pre 6 are pretty terrible. she's not as bad mid as everyone thinks, just sort of awkward. you might wanna wait until the next patch, she is getting some fixes and a nerf revert.

Kristari Zuboro

01-16-2013

She's an AP Bruiser, and since Bruisers are typically OK at any lane role, she is also.

saldrith

01-16-2013

she was a mid before her nerfs, so that's what i'm going with her. gotta continue my 12-3 score as diana in ranked matches.

Lightsaga

01-16-2013

Question, did they already applied the patch to fix some of her issues?

highcomm

01-16-2013

she's an ad carry

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

I jungle her.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

01-16-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I will agree that her pre 6 ganks pale in comparison to her post 6 ganks. Many times when I like to play a character in the jungle, someone will say "he's a better top" (or mid). My point is that a character being better in 1 role than another isn't what you have to weigh when you are deciding where to play them. You have to think about, is Diana better mid than whatever other character you team would have played mid, and is she a better jungle than whatever character your team would have played in the jungle. I think she is capable in both roles (in my humble 1090 Elo opinion) so you can make a choice based on how you want to play and what would be good for your team.

Hope that helps.

Dryad Soraka

01-16-2013

Why not be everything!? That seems to be what people want. They want a champion that can play every role.