Looking for Sejuani Feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TurtleSmurph

01-15-2013

Well, its been quite a while... Any news on whether the changes (if any) will come with the Thresh patch?

ScorchingBlast

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleSmurph View Post
Well, its been quite a while... Any news on whether the changes (if any) will come with the Thresh patch?
Yeah...it has been 2 weeks since we last had news about the upcoming improvement of sejuani. Is it possible for riot to tell us the current status of their work?

i am a huge sejuani lover and main her in jungle. the times passes so slow to keep waiting for the update of her buff

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

01-16-2013
6 of 38 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchingBlast View Post
Yeah...it has been 2 weeks since we last had news about the upcoming improvement of sejuani. Is it possible for riot to tell us the current status of their work?

i am a huge sejuani lover and main her in jungle. the times passes so slow to keep waiting for the update of her buff
I'll get together an update on where things have progressed to for you sometime this week most likely. As stated please do bear in mind this still has a way to go - odds are you'll see another champion's rework come out before Sejuani's, particularly since there's some interest on the art side in getting a few visual tweaks in too.

Solari Brigadier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
I'll get together an update on where things have progressed to for you sometime this week most likely. As stated please do bear in mind this still has a way to go - odds are you'll see another champion's rework come out before Sejuani's, particularly since there's some interest on the art side in getting a few visual tweaks in too.
Thank IronStylus from us.

AK47WOLF

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
You don't want IronStylus to get his hands on Sej...

Bergtau

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Not much. I actually like Sejuani, I just think she's overshadowed by other champions too much. Other champions that you guys are hesitant to change because they're banned so much anyway.

Ankokukai

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solari Brigadier View Post
Dont make her a clothed/armored champion, i like the piggy girl on her bikini, even when it doesnt make sense

we got Vi recently, no need to cover up a female champion when we got a covered/armored one recently

Dunal

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
We know that Karma's rework is coming very soon so that's not saying much.

It will be great to have an update soon though! Interesting to see what direction you'll be taking her. Looking forward to it.

I'm also intrigued at these visual changes. Since you've just let the cat out of the bag, could we gain some more info on this (IronStylus? ). I like Sejuani but I certainly wouldn't be against some changes to her art/design. Certainly if it helps to meld her gameplay mechanics more to her aesthetics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankokukai View Post
Dont make her a clothed/armored champion, i like the piggy girl on her bikini, even when it doesnt make sense

we got Vi recently, no need to cover up a female champion when we got a covered/armored one recently

Personally, I would prefer if they changed her original and dark-rider skin, but kept sabre-tusk the same. At least you'd have the bikini option if you wanted it (and would actually fit the theme of sabre-tusk). I know many won't agree to change, but I don't think it would just be for the sake of it. If she would look better and/or more fitting being Leona-fied then so be it.

Solari Brigadier

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
You don't want IronStylus to get his hands on Sej...
He's already got his hands all over Leona.

basod

01-16-2013

But I like her artwork. :'(