Proof the tribunal is just luck of the draw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeetoX

01-15-2013

Getting put in the tribunal is unavoidable.
Getting banned/pardoned is like playing Russian roulette.

This is proof..

Pardon?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6138129/

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6131976/

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6138129/#nogo

But then punished?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6029351/

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6133245/#nogo

^Harassed by team, ban them first.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6123685/#nogo

LOL?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6126788/#nogo

I can see why, but wouldn't really punish.

Anyways, the point here is not who should be or shouldn't be punished, it's more to show the lack of ANY consistency in the trib.

Players are not treated fairly AT ALL, in this game. People are pardoned for being very toxic compared to those who are slightly "toxic", vice-versa.

If there is going to be a tribunal or accounts banned it needs to be fair to all players.

Meaning, if someone ingame is getting harassed nonstop or cursed out, and retaliates, the ones who started it should be banned too if the responder is, it's not at all fair to only ban the responder. All should be, or none. It takes 2 to tango/argue.

Or another way is if someone is in trib for responding negatively to teammates, the people in trib should be able to say "show me more games for this summoner with reports in them" or something and see more and decide to punish or pardon that other player as well, cause the system is obviously handicapped and while some cases may deserve a punish, some don't, or some don't get it and some do when they shouldn't.

All I am asking for is consistency with every player if you're going to ban some.

BTW: I could of easily asked for cases from judges that were punished/pardoned and got many more if I wanted. This is just a few examples.

Edit: Oh and also, I currently have a 90% rating in the trib for voting on cases, and the only cases I got wrong were the 2 I pardoned (I didn't read ANY cases, I only hit punish as soon as timer went out, played solitaire while waiting for the timer countdown.)

Spam punish = efficient.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

I can't take you serious when admit to spam punishing in Tribunal then ask for consistency in Tribunal. Hypocrite.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeetoX View Post
<- this is A guy in mexico.
Oh, just a banned person upset about their ban, more reason not to take you serious!

EDIT:

Decided to look up your "WeetoX" account, and it's level 6, so unless you have another account that is level 20, you can't be vote in Tribunal. See that you played on "A Guy in Mexico", but don't see how you can do Tribunal if you forum banned.

IS1bf9b2d7e61bcf

01-15-2013

Why would anyone take shiist seriously?

Hes spent the last two years up all night replying insultingly to anything that doesn't say "tribunal is awesome!"

Tribunal isn't here to reduce trolling, which it hasn't and has never done, it's here to trick players into thinking the way riot wants them to think, so Riot can do as they please with all the supportive random voices they need to make it seem right.

McDouggal

01-15-2013

^Says the spam account -_-

And OP, you are suffering from a major case of confirmation bias. Take a random sample of maybe 3% of ALL cases and come back.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1bf9b2d7e61bcf View Post

Hes spent the last two years up all night replying insultingly to anything that doesn't say "tribunal is awesome!"

Tribunal isn't here to reduce trolling, which it hasn't and has never done, it's here to trick players into thinking the way riot wants them to think, so Riot can do as they please with all the supportive random voices they need to make it seem right.
Your name is troll, and considering I never seen you post on these forums there are 2 options. A)Your name got removed and you need to change it or B) This a smurf account and you not brave enough to post on your main account.

Shelzin

01-15-2013

Quote:

*shrugs*

If it makes you feel better to think that.

IS1bf9b2d7e61bcf

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDouggal View Post
^Says the spam account -_-
I've watched too many main accounts get ruined by this forum to allow mine to be so ruined.

Getsuei

01-16-2013

Quote:

Society itself tries to push individuals into what is morally right and wrong, Riot is only doing the same thing with thier game. Most individuals learn this from thier parents, or school or from general spots. Why shouldn't the creators and moderators of this game be able to decide what is and what is not punishable?

Edit:

They do not need to "make it seem right" since they are the creators and it IS thier game, you agreed to the ToS and it IS right in general society.

WeetoX

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
I can't take you serious when admit to spam punishing in Tribunal then ask for consistency in Tribunal. Hypocrite.

EDIT:

Oh, just a banned person upset about their ban, more reason not to take you serious!

EDIT:

Decided to look up your "WeetoX" account, and it's level 6, so unless you have another account that is level 20, you can't be vote in Tribunal. See that you played on "A Guy in Mexico", but don't see how you can do Tribunal if you forum banned.
Obviously I have another account. I have 3 level 30's I could vote on (one is my brothers).

Anyhow, spamming punished doesn't change the outcome of the cases, if I read the cases and voted, they still would of been punished. It had nothing to do with whether or not I pardoned or punished. Even if I had thought some of those cases deserved a pardon, they still would of been punished.

A guy in mexico does not display a forum ban, it displays disappearing. It just simply "does not exist" If you are forum banned you can still log into the account on the website, you just cannot come to the forums, for that is where it stops you. Once again, get your knowledge straight.

WeetoX

01-16-2013

Quote:

I couldn't of said it better. This is exactly what I have seen shiist do. Also agree with the rest of your post.