New League System in Ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnitedWeStand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eabe View Post
Its OK Riot doesn't care if we like the system at all. Apparently this thread is only to answer questions about the new system. So basically a thread for people who can't read or like to read in-between the lines.

In game says Ranked queues will do down at 12:30 PST meaning we have no time to decide if we like the change or not. No time to think about it will just happen just like there season 3 patch. I'm disliking this game more and more with every patch that comes out.

It will turn into a game like WOW. Where at first they listened to there originally fan base and everyone was happy. Then they turned on there fans and said we know whats better for you. Yet another game doomed from it's own success.
Bro, this isn't going live in the next patch. This hasn't been run through PBE yet. Once it hits there THEN they'll bring it over to live

AIQ

01-15-2013

Finally

Nevurwin

01-15-2013

so You guys are trying to make inexperienced players feel more special. ya.... awesome lol

Sarah Rowen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

There'll be player in the Chalenger league already? If yes, they'll be sorted by the xxx highest elo players of each region or they'll be sorted by having a X amount of elo?

AIQ

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABigSchmitty View Post
so You guys are trying to make inexperienced players feel more special. ya.... awesome lol
No, they are not allowing Trolls and Afks to dictate who goes up and down. Those with skill should find it easy to make it to the higher tiers, however those that want to improve will see their progress versus flipping a coin and hoping they make it higher to get better opponents. Elo hell may have never existed, but trolls and Afks did. These are what hindered many what you call "inexperienced" to progress.

Jett0

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot RoboLions View Post
We are aiming to have this on the PBE in a matter of days. We will monitor it carefully from there but don't expect it to take long after that.
That is a **** ton quicker than I thought

Riot RoboLions

User Experience Designer

01-15-2013
27 of 31 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett0 View Post
That is a **** ton quicker than I thought
Well we're drinking a **** ton of coffee, so ya

Jett0

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot RoboLions View Post
Well we're drinking a **** ton of coffee, so ya
When you guys are doing something, anything with the game or client, whatever that may be.

on the avg of a week, how many hours of sleep do you guys get? I always wondered what the sleep schedule of a people working on a game of this caliber was.

AIQ

01-15-2013

Now let's see if they make a system where you can precall lanes and that helps your rank. I.E. If I call jungle or while we pick I claim the jungle slot, I can then get more points for doing well in jungle or lose less for doing well since the system knows I'm the jungler. It can judge by stats, team/enemy opinions or reports, if they were Afk or not how long, I don't think factoring in if the champion is a jungler should matter... but hey I'm just throwing around an idea.

Sarah Rowen

01-15-2013

There'll be player in the Chalenger league already? If yes, they'll be sorted by the xxx highest elo players of each region or they'll be sorted by having a X amount of elo?

Answer me pleeeease! ._____."