'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalPlutonium View Post
((I should like to make the point that as Jon is a CMO, I feel he would most likely have knowledge of said chemical if it is known to the medical world. :$))
{{ Doh! }}

'Hilocide'. The chemical seems remarkably familiar actually to Jon. As a CMO, quite a few medical journals or mysteries have crossed his path. Assuming his memory is accurate, 'Hilocide' is a chemical without taste or smell, but causes a slight addiction for any product with it in it. Now, again off his memory, quite some time ago...it was made Illegal for Use. The reason...he cannot remember. For everything that Jon could remember, somehow this is leaving a blank, however one thing is certain that he does recall. The League Hospital has records of any drugs or chemicals like 'Hilocide', he could go there to refresh his memory and get more information.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Sona does in fact see something akin to a storage building, where Larry just walks out of and subsequently gets chased by more kids and from the looks of it, lightning. Although humorous, the important thing to note is that the storage building does have a field covering over it, and a nearby sign reads "For staff, sponsors or champions only." Since Sona is a League champion, the field will allow her to pass into the log-built storage hall.
Sona easily passes through the field into the storage, enjoying the sight of kids chasing Larry even just for a moment.

Sona continued into the storage building, wondering just what she could actually find here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona easily passes through the field into the storage, enjoying the sight of kids chasing Larry even just for a moment.

Sona continued into the storage building, wondering just what she could actually find here.
Various boxes lined the walls here, with a couple of large cabinets along the western side. One was clearly marked 'Male Costumes', the other was 'Female Costumes' but it had wards and locks on it. Some burn marks appear to be visible on the ground, some unlucky soul probably tripped the wards and got burned for trying to get access to said Female Costumes. Nevertheless, nothing of real interest was noticable on the Female cabinet, rather, the Male Costume Cabinet was unlocked and slightly open...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Various boxes lined the walls here, with a couple of large cabinets along the western side. One was clearly marked 'Male Costumes', the other was 'Female Costumes' but it had wards and locks on it. Some burn marks appear to be visible on the ground, some unlucky soul probably tripped the wards and got burned for trying to get access to said Female Costumes. Nevertheless, nothing of real interest was noticable on the Female cabinet, rather, the Male Costume Cabinet was unlocked and slightly open...
Sona looked around, taking note of the burn marks left behind from the wards. She guessed that was Larry's doing.

Since the Male Constumes were already open, she decided to take a look. At least no one was around.

She opened the closet to take a look inside....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

Senior Member

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
{{ Doh! }}

'Hilocide'. The chemical seems remarkably familiar actually to Jon. As a CMO, quite a few medical journals or mysteries have crossed his path. Assuming his memory is accurate, 'Hilocide' is a chemical without taste or smell, but causes a slight addiction for any product with it in it. Now, again off his memory, quite some time ago...it was made Illegal for Use. The reason...he cannot remember. For everything that Jon could remember, somehow this is leaving a blank, however one thing is certain that he does recall. The League Hospital has records of any drugs or chemicals like 'Hilocide', he could go there to refresh his memory and get more information.
((Another name change, long complicated story behind this one...))

Godot's Apartment - Kitchen

Jon's memory clicks.

"Hilocide... wasn't there a stir made up about it regarding its existence and subsequent ban?" Jon murmured to himself, recalling one of his assistants going off about the consequences of it's use. He then remembered the letter mentioning something about "that". Could "that" be Hilocide? Possibly... but he'd need to know more. Taking the document and closing the screen, Jon walked back out into the central area, looking for Trucy to speak to her. He would need to go to the hospital to find out about more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona looked around, taking note of the burn marks left behind from the wards. She guessed that was Larry's doing.

Since the Male Constumes were already open, she decided to take a look. At least no one was around.

She opened the closet to take a look inside....
As Sona opened the door, a pair of glasses fell on the floor near her, already broken. Odd, why would a pair of glasses be here in a costume closet for boots and gloves?

Attachment 593337

Ignoring them for now, looking under the various champion names she spots the box containing the Mundo costume already open. Inside is a single pair of large boots, too big for Sona's feet, rather, seemingly too big for any female feet to wear upon closer inspection.

Attachment 593339

Hmm...even more closely, it looks like these boots allow for people with shoes on to wear. Not only that, but something is off about the broken glasses. Both of these might be crucial...but for what?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
As Sona opened the door, a pair of glasses fell on the floor near her, already broken. Odd, why would a pair of glasses be here in a costume closet for boots and gloves?

Attachment 593337

Ignoring them for now, looking under the various champion names she spots the box containing the Mundo costume already open. Inside is a single pair of large boots, too big for Sona's feet, rather, seemingly too big for any female feet to wear upon closer inspection.

Attachment 593339

Hmm...even more closely, it looks like these boots allow for people with shoes on to wear. Not only that, but something is off about the broken glasses. Both of these might be crucial...but for what?
Sona took note of the glasses, but decided to inspect the boots first. She immediately noticed they were made for someone with rather large feet. But the rest of the Mundo costume seemed to be missing as expected.

She turned her attention to the broken glasses. They seemed to have been broken for quite some time. They didn't appear to belong to any costume, as far as she could tell.

She took the glasses and put them in her pocket. Perhaps she could find someone who could recognize the glasses. She continued looking around for anything of interest, debating on whether or not to take the boots with her or not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona took note of the glasses, but decided to inspect the boots first. She immediately noticed they were made for someone with rather large feet. But the rest of the Mundo costume seemed to be missing as expected.

She turned her attention to the broken glasses. They seemed to have been broken for quite some time. They didn't appear to belong to any costume, as far as she could tell.

She took the glasses and put them in her pocket. Perhaps she could find someone who could recognize the glasses. She continued looking around for anything of interest, debating on whether or not to take the boots with her or not.
"Hmm? The Maven?"

A familiar voice from behind Sona suddenly called out, turning around, Miles Edgeworth was standing there, his arms crossed.

Attachment 593379

"And what, may I ask, are you doing here exactly?"

Edgeworth doesn't seem too enthused, then again the prosecutor has never been one to get along with too many people, his seriousness towards justice has taken a priority over his relationships.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
"Hmm? The Maven?"

A familiar voice from behind Sona suddenly called out, turning around, Miles Edgeworth was standing there, his arms crossed.

Attachment 593379

"And what, may I ask, are you doing here exactly?"

Edgeworth doesn't seem too enthused, then again the prosecutor has never been one to get along with too many people, his seriousness towards justice has taken a priority over his relationships.
Sona jumped a bit at hearing Edgeworth. She turned to face him, though not with a smile as she normally did with people.

♪Oh, it's you,♪ She replied, ♪I could ask you the same question. I was under the impression only employees and champions could be back here.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Edgeworth nods-

"Normally that is true, however due to the investigation's compass getting larger, even this far away from the scene of the crime has to be investigated. So, with the League's permission both the Prosecution and Defense can have access to all facilities at this festival."

Attachment 593398

Edgeworth begins looking around, and sees the male closet-

Attachment 593399

"Hmm, I suppose you were investigating the incident of your own accord Ms. Buvelle. I won't have an issue with it, but I must ask that you refrain from interfering in my own work..."

Edgeworth then looks in the open closet and sees the opened box with the boots only, his eyes narrow-

"Hmm...I see. So the gloves aren't here..."

Edgeworth looks a bit in thought.