Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

01-15-2013

((*quakes in fear of the almighty DM* Also I believe Dojel took a shot at the core but anyway...))
Rothus stopped after a few steps and threw down a bubble shield. Once again any high velocity attacks would bounce of a few times before it broke. "Come on you miserable excuse for a golem. You want me? Come and get me!"

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
((*quakes in fear of the almighty DM* Also I believe Dojel took a shot at the core but anyway...))
Rothus stopped after a few steps and threw down a bubble shield. Once again any high velocity attacks would bounce of a few times before it broke. "Come on you miserable excuse for a golem. You want me? Come and get me!"
((He did one action. I expected you to make one as well before I reacted.

Hate to be a nitpick, but bubble shield? I had remembered nothing of seeing this on ANY character sheet. This made me reexamine your character profile which has NOTHING about any of the skills you've been using. As a matter of fact, it's a little empty. So, I'm a little pissed with ya. Next time, give me ALL of your character's abilities. As a DM, I need to be in the know.))

Garden

The Golem is about to smack the annoying one in the face when Dojel's shot cracks into its core, knocking a large chunk out of it. The golem stops what it had been doing and collapses to the ground, starting to glow.

Tentorer

01-15-2013

((It appears to me that I spend so much time RPing and playing LoL, that I forgot to update a few things. Also, Q.Q))
"Oooo look at the pretty colors... Wait... Is that gonna explode? Get down!" Rothus ran as fast as he could to get to the opposite side of the room.

Dojel

01-16-2013

((This is a crystal garden, right?))
COVER! And watch for magic radiation!
Dojel springs off towards the nearest crystal that seems large enough to hide behind

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
((This is a crystal garden, right?))
COVER! And watch for magic radiation!
Dojel springs off towards the nearest crystal that seems large enough to hide behind

((Si, your action is reasonable and somewhat expected.))

Crystal Garden

The golem does explode in a flash of light and crystal shards. As he was not behind cover, the explosive force slams Rothus into a wall, but does not do much else that can be seen. Dojel is not harmed by the blast.

Dojel

01-16-2013

One explosion of blinding light and swarms of crystal shrapnell later
Whew. Okay, that's dealt with. Rothus, are you all... Right...
Dojel sighs
Can you fix yourself? We need to get going, the Admiral is going to get himself in trouble.

Tentorer

01-16-2013

Rothus faceplanted into the wall. He fell to the ground holding his face. "MY FACE!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF AETHERIUS, MY FACE!!!!" He rolled around on the ground, screaming and wailing. He slowly got up and looked over at Dojel. His forehead was dripping blood down his face. "H-how bad is it Doj?"

Emperor Titus

01-16-2013

Now Yoshi has but a short time to investigate the entire place. The only person who can give information on where the Ambassador is...dead apparently and the soldiers here are going to patrol the barracks. They are well armed and taking on five of them at the same time is going to be folly.

Yoshi immediately alters his body to make himself invisible, then slowly follows one of the soldiers patrolling. He's going to silently take them out one by one. He keeps his cosmic wand inside his armor because it is the only thing not stealthed. Once he sees a soldier isolated, he runs through his options on how to kill him. He could turn his insides into perfect strange matter and kill him instantly, which can kill an entire planet as a whole due to the nature of it. He can burst them downward, but then he would have to take on all of them.

Yoshi concludes that combat isn't the best option. The little admiral makes his way back to the dead scientists and searches for any information from its surroundings whenever the soldiers are not looking. Anything he would find would be important...and then he could make his getaway.

Dojel

01-16-2013

Sigh. By the holy mother, why did you accept this mission? Sit still and let me bandage that.
Dojel cut a half length of bandage with his knife, then started wrapping it around the dripping wound
Should be fine in a minute, Are you damaged too?
And do not, EVER, call me Doje again.

Tentorer

01-16-2013

Rothus wiped his face with his already red coat. "Thanks, and I'm fine no need for repairs this time. Alright so let's go find Yoshi!" Rothus strolled over to the hallway entrance Yoshi had gone through not to long ago, and motioned for Dojel to follow him.