People who kick others so their friends can join

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ronijn

01-15-2013

Is it really a big deal with the hundreds of ARAMs you can join?

Conker184

01-15-2013

There are situations where its perfectly fine for the host to get their friends into the game. However, almost every time this is the case and I'm on the other team the hosts friends is taking the longest **** ever or writing a god dam thesis. If your friend is gonna take more than 5 minutes to get in the game, **** off with that ****. I just leave these games after a while, but sometimes its a bit difficult to find and get a game started. If you have to kick more than 5-10 people before you friend gets in, your friend is slow and inconsiderate.

Kohana Sushi

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conker184 View Post
If you have to kick more than 5-10 people before you friend gets in, your friend is slow and inconsiderate.

Kohana Sushi

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronijn View Post
Is it really a big deal with the hundreds of ARAMs you can join?
Big deal? No. Annoying enough to tell people to stop? Yes.

Nineballl

01-15-2013

I'm infinitely more annoyed by a group when one of the players dodge and gets reinvited. Nothing like a game of ARAM where one side can dodge until the team comp favors them

The thing that takes the cake, 70% of the time someone from the group complains about dodgers before they themselves dodge.

I Care So Much

01-15-2013

My friends and I host a lot of ARAM games.

The only reason we ever kick someone is if they previously dodged already, or wont switch sides for our teammate who is on the other side.

If the game fills up and someone wants to join late, our whole group leaves the lobby and creates a new game.

The only time we ever dodge a champ select is when another friend logs in, then we all leave and create a new game.

We play all bad team comps/champs because sometimes it's fun to be underdogs. And random is random.