After Game Chat Log Reports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicSurvivor

12-27-2012

Hi, I want to start out by saying that I have being playing this game for 2 years, and I really Like it a lot. The only times I had a bad time was because of rude players insulting me or a player causing persistent trouble in the team. Which sadly enough this happens a lot more often that imaginable despite of Rules and Reports.

When this happens is hard not to get sucked in to the momentum and start arguing for the whole entire 25 minutes of the match (Twisted Treeline). Sadly this has happened to me more often than I like, but I'm learning to just be quiet or mute the player causing problems so I don't get suspended along with him. So, that being said, I'm learning to be patient....

That is why I wanted to suggest to RIOT the Idea of Implementing an "After Game Lobby Chat Log". So that when someone needs to be reported not only will the in game chat will be saved but also the chat in the "After Game Lobby". Reason being because a lot of players, don't insult you much while playing the game because they know its all being recorded and can get reported for it. But what they do is wait after the game is over and start insulting other players in the "after game lobby". I have had people who didn't say a word the entire match, just lash out in the after game lobby telling me how I should die, threats, insulting my mother, my family, saying I suck, calling me a noob etc.

And sadly nothing gets done about it.

So this is my idea: I think it would be an excellent Idea that RIOT would also keep the After Game Lobby Chat Logs (until the player leaves the lobby). So when someone is reported the after lobby chat log can also be reviewed as "Evidence" when the case is examined by members of the Tribunal.

Reason being that many summoners get away by saving the worst rage and insults directed to other player for until the "After Game Lobby". Because they know there is no track being kept of what they say there. And sadly this is not taken into account for the match reports, but it really should be, I strongly believe it should be, because that's where a lot of bad stuff happens and is practically still part of the match, at least until the summoners leave the Lobby. People who do this think they can just get away with it, since if they get reported for something "In Game" nothing they said in the "After Game Lobby" is going to show in the Final tribunal report.

Makes sense?

I think we can all be courteous with one another and still have fun, and in fact I do know many summoners who are this way. When we do that, regardless of Skill or Rank of the other players we are following one of the Pillars of League of Legends. But unfortunately I have encountered countless rude and rather nasty players lately which is why I wanted to suggest this.

I hope I was able to express what's happening well. And that it be given serious consideration, because it need to be done.

I like this game, I play it 100% competitively and have fun doing so, lose or win.
I'm really loving the New GUI as well and all the new items for 3v3 map. The core of the game is great! but is some of the players who make it not so much an enjoyable experience to sit through a 25 or 50 minutes match, players who have fun on the expense of others.

So please RIOT take my idea into consideration. I believe it would be a good Idea, and it that it should be done.

Thanks for reading this, RIOT and Summoners.

EpicSurvivor

EpicSurvivor

12-28-2012

Anyone?

I was told by "Captain Fasthands" from RIOT support to post this here, that RIOT pays attention to the FORUMS and stuff.....

Not a single soul.

FirstChoice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

I don't care for it. All you have to do is not read the chat and leave the lobby. Just hit play again and...play again. Stop conversing with trolls, it doesn't matter -.-

Slaine Arklight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstChoice View Post
I don't care for it. All you have to do is not read the chat and leave the lobby. Just hit play again and...play again. Stop conversing with trolls, it doesn't matter -.-
Sounds like a troll and/or rager that doesn't want to get caught because he can't control his temper.