•AMAZING full-length analysis on why Zed should be buffed•

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
Constantly repeating "buff" and ".,.,.," gets boring, so I try to change it up sometimes. I know that people jump to the last page of the thread (otherwise we wouldn't even be talking right now) so I try to ask questions to get actual conversation going. If nobody replies, that's their decision.

It's the same thing as making a thread. If you make a thread, but get no posts in it, that doesn't mean that you're "talking to yourself". Not at all
I forgot to mention as for the downvotes, I think if you'd quit being an ass, people wouldn't mark you down.

If you don't think Zed needs buffs, then so be it. If you want to talk about it with us, you can. Obviously, some people do think he needs buffs and therefore, they will try to attract attention to their cause.

Do you think I put that dot in front of "AMAZING" in the topic title just for decoration?

I did it out of respect for people that don't think Zed needs buffs so they could just see that dot and then skip over the rest of the title. It's supposed to signify what the thread is so you don't spend time looking at it and realizing "Oh, it's THAT thread again".

This is why I'm so ASTONISHED at the amount of people that say "stop bumping". I purposely put the dots in the thread title so people know what the thread is about before even spending more than a split second looking at it.

So

If you're not going to talk to me about why you think Zed does not need buffs, then look at the dots in the thread title, spend less than 0.1 seconds realizing that the dot means it's this thread, and stop coming inside of the thread just to be a jerk.

ThatsWhatSheZed

01-13-2013

Bumping like this without adding new content is in direct violation of the forum rules. All your smurfs won't change that. I'm not really sure how lonely/mentally disturbed you have to be to spend this much time talking to yourself on a forum about a champion that has seen enough competitive play lately to indicate the opposite of your point. This is the last bump i'm giving you since it's obvious i've been accidentally feeding a troll - just google your name and you'll see what people think of you rofl

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheZed View Post
Bumping like this without adding new content is in direct violation of the forum rules. All your smurfs won't change that. I'm not really sure how lonely/mentally disturbed you have to be to spend this much time talking to yourself on a forum about a champion that has seen enough competitive play lately to indicate the opposite of your point. This is the last bump i'm giving you since it's obvious i've been accidentally feeding a troll - just google your name and you'll see what people think of you rofl
What people think of me?

Do you honestly think anyone would accurately reflect who they are on the Internet?

I use this forum for jokes as well as serious things. Look a page or two back and you'll see some threads I made, that I linked, that both got upvotes and downvotes. It doesn't matter to me because I made them for humor purposes.

This thread is one of the only ones I'm actually serious about.

Besides, you keep talking about how I should stop bumping because of dissenters, but do you know how hypocritical it is of you to be blindly assuming that whoever disagrees with you HAS to be one of my smurfs? I mean, do you think the illuminati rules the world?

I do add new content to the OP from time to time. I also like to make some general discussion in this thread itself. If you look at 2k upvote threads you'd see people making just general discussions about things. Contrary to your belief, this thread is not made up solely of spam and smurfs.

And on a final note...saying a champion is in a good state of balance just because they were picked publicly is AWFUL logic.

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-13-2013

I'm Korean and I picked Sejuani in a tournament

SEJUANI IS VIABLE OMG OMG OMG IT'S CUZ I SAID SO

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-13-2013

meow

Phil Nye

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
To upvote a post is to agree with the idea behind it.

Regardless of whether or not you want to "take back" your vote because of bumps or whatever other reason it may be, if you agree with the posts idea, that is the essence of the upvote.

Unless you think that Zed no longer needs buffs, in which case it's understandable, and we can have a discussion about it
I agreed at one point, but then I took a closer look at what Zed does and why he could be subjectively perceived as "weak". I then realized he really wasn't, at all. I realized his costs aren't super relevant later, his ability to get to his "optimal state" is very safe and solid, but he can also become super dominant in lane if given the leverage, and he becomes both snowbally and carry-esque material, to add onto having strong role diversity (mid, top, or jungle, he does pretty well in any of these roles). Additionally, he is very effective at amplifying damage on himself makes for a great assassin, and he can fit into both a high objective pressure champion (he chunks dragons really quickly, and can push insanely fast, and God forbid you try to 1v1 him after he's got his core, at the very least he's going to get away clean, but most of the case you're just going to be a greyed-out screen 6 seconds later), or in a teamfighting comp, he can really zone out high priority targets without even needing to stick his neck out too far, just a mere W over the wall if you've conditioned them tells them "I'm not safe".

That and I don't agree with your methods. Badgering the forums with constant bumping, even if you're right, is not the way to go about proving your point, just makes people contempt and not take your opinion seriously, especially when you choose to ignore their arguments. For example, I would normally watch XJ9's streams more often since he jungles with most of my favorite champions (including Zed), but he's such a prick in game and on the forums that it tarnishes what I like about it essentially.

Edit: Really? A downvote from the peanut gallery for giving a more thought-out response instead of a one-line opinion?

cmeks

01-13-2013

stop bumping.. please

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeks View Post
stop bumping.. please
keep bumping plz

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-13-2013

blargg

EbonyKnife

01-13-2013

Only thing i want to happen to zed is to stop his living shadow randomly glitching and getting me killed.