1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pickwick2

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnne View Post
I'm doubting you'll be finding it.

This guy is top quality as far as I've seen. I've seen more trolling from yourself in these few posts then I have from him in the 172 pages.
Agreed. All hail Tsaalyo, Bearer of The Golden Aegis of The Tribunal! And the many other Tribunal leaders who've spent time thwacking trolls on this thread, too.

I remember seeing a thread post by a guy several months ago who was given a warning by the Tribunal for verbally abusing other players, then (I think) warned again for veering to the opposite extreme. He decided that every time he got frustrated with a teammate, he would lavish them with fulsome praise and encouragement--to paraphrase, a death might be answered with "What a splendidly efficient means of returning to the fountain you have found! Be sure to use this rare opportunity to purchase many fine items with which to slay our foes!". That kind of thing.

May have been false niceness, but it was pretty funny. I'd have to see a collection of cases where it was clearly annoying his teammates before I'd vote to punish that sort of thing. It seems like a healthier way for an angry person to channel their energies, even if it is distracting.

Anyway. Tangent ends here!

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2013

Even with all the Lavender Town?

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickwick2 View Post
Agreed. All hail Tsaalyo, Bearer of The Golden Aegis of The Tribunal! And the many other Tribunal leaders who've spent time thwacking trolls on this thread, too.

I remember seeing a thread post by a guy several months ago who was given a warning by the Tribunal for verbally abusing other players, then (I think) warned again for veering to the opposite extreme. He decided that every time he got frustrated with a teammate, he would lavish them with fulsome praise and encouragement--to paraphrase, a death might be answered with "What a splendidly efficient means of returning to the fountain you have found! Be sure to use this rare opportunity to purchase many fine items with which to slay our foes!". That kind of thing.

May have been false niceness, but it was pretty funny. I'd have to see a collection of cases where it was clearly annoying his teammates before I'd vote to punish that sort of thing. It seems like a healthier way for an angry person to channel their energies, even if it is distracting.

Rofl nice.

Pickwick2

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Even with all the Lavender Town?
Are there trolls in Lavender Town? Or troll ghosts?

DrUnne

01-13-2013

Quote:

Agreed, this made my chuckle. Though again, if he's doing it to be toxic, that's a different matter.

Pickwick2

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnne View Post
Agreed, this made my chuckle. Though again, if he's doing it to be toxic, that's a different matter.
Mhm. 'Twas too long ago; I can't remember the details, but he might well have been more passive-aggressive some of the time.

Did that happen

01-13-2013

i bet you punished rate is like 99%

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

01-13-2013

Quote:
Are there trolls in Lavender Town? Or troll ghosts?
That Mr. Fuji was trolling hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Did that happen View Post
i bet you punished rate is like 99%
90%.

Pickwick2

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
That Mr. Fuji was trolling hard.
Wow, had to look him up. It's been so long...

I hate to admit it, but it also took me a few dozen pages of your Lavender Town references to remember what THAT was from. Your presentation style was sneaky. :<

Saint Latona

01-14-2013

Morning bump!