1000 correct cases, justice rating over 18500. Here's what I think about Tribunal.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitaro

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsaalyo View Post
Talking about yourself is so narcissistic.
Talking about you troll.

You're what ruins this community.

DrUnne

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitaro View Post
Talking about you troll.

You're what ruins this community.
So people who fill the chats with racial and sexual slurs, fill their inventories with boots, run around the nexus dropping wards, or continually yell at their team mates don't?

Hitaro

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrUnne View Post
So people who fill the chats with racial and sexual slurs, fill their inventories with boots, run around the nexus dropping wards, or continually yell at their team mates don't?
They do as well, but people who instapunish everyone in the tribunal do just as much.

DrUnne

01-13-2013

Quote:
They do as well, but people who instapunish everyone in the tribunal do just as much.
Where does it say he insta punishes everyone for no reason?

Hitaro

01-13-2013

Quote:
Where does it say he insta punishes everyone for no reason?
I asked him about it earlier, and he says he punishes people for being too polite. He punishes people for being too nice in a game.

What kind of person even does that unless he's a troll?

chriglol

01-13-2013

An idiot is an idiot. Move along people nothing to see here. Typical drooling from a downy.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-13-2013

Quote:
I asked him about it earlier, and he says he punishes people for being too polite. He punishes people for being too nice in a game.

...wut.

DrUnne

01-13-2013

Quote:

Mind posting the quotes? Everything I've seen from this guy is top notch and pretty close to my own standards of judging.

Hitaro

01-13-2013

Quote:
Mind posting the quotes? Everything I've seen from this guy is top notch and pretty close to my own standards of judging.
While back, I'll see what I can do about finding it, but I was hoping the thread would have died off by now once people realized he was a troll, apparently I was wrong.

DrUnne

01-13-2013

Quote:
While back, I'll see what I can do about finding it, but I was hoping the thread would have died off by now once people realized he was a troll, apparently I was wrong.
I'm doubting you'll be finding it.

This guy is top quality as far as I've seen. I've seen more trolling from yourself in these few posts then I have from him in the 172 pages.