Divine Soraka Without Purpose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kunami Mata

01-12-2013

So, before Soraka's rework (lore and all), her Divine skin made sense. It was what she looked like prior to her curse. She deformed Warwick and she was punished for it. Well, as we know, that lore has been changed. Nowhere in her new lore does it clearly state that she's ever looked like anything other than a cross between a draenei and a unicorn.

Now, with that in mind, where exactly does her Divine skin sit as far as the lore is concerned? I know most skins don't have lore connections behind them. Divine Soraka always did, though. Is it still how she used to look before she became mortal, or is it now just another skin without meaning?

Also, when does Cassiopeia get her own game/book/movie? Because, you know, she's the best champion.

The Soraka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunami Mata View Post
So, before Soraka's rework (lore and all), her Divine skin made sense. It was what she looked like prior to her curse. She deformed Warwick and she was punished for it. Well, as we know, that lore has been changed. Nowhere in her new lore does it clearly state that she's ever looked like anything other than a cross between a draenei and a unicorn.

Now, with that in mind, where exactly does her Divine skin sit as far as the lore is concerned? I know most skins don't have lore connections behind them. Divine Soraka always did, though. Is it still how she used to look before she became mortal, or is it now just another skin without meaning?

Also, when does Cassiopeia get her own game/book/movie? Because, you know, she's the best champion.
human.

a human and a unicorn cross.

She has big horse ears now, horse feet, horse legs.

get your WoW out of ****ing everything. She's not some space alien, she doesn't have a fleshy tail.

Ecclesias

01-13-2013

In Soraka rework AMA they said that basically it isnt canon now

Kunami Mata

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just me Soraka View Post
human.

a human and a unicorn cross.

She has big horse ears now, horse feet, horse legs.

get your WoW out of ****ing everything. She's not some space alien, she doesn't have a fleshy tail.
I obviously (or so I thought) wasn't legitimately calling her a draenei. This doesn't answer anything and is needlessly confrontational. Way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesias View Post
In Soraka rework AMA they said that basically it isnt canon now
That's interesting. Do you happen to have a link to that? My search engine is either turning up nothing, or I suck at looking for it.

Kunami Mata

01-19-2013

Nevermind, I found it. Thanks.

The Rotting Poet

01-20-2013

Ironically, the lore rework makes Dryad Soraka more sensible. Dryads are female entities that watch over sacred groves or specific trees, and cannot leave the immediate premises of these areas.