if you need advice from a 2k elo player about anything in LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreBaked

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
Prepare for criticism

1:55 You dont use your passive on blues to help your jungler

3:30 missed skills, didn't apply passive. bad skill rotation

7:10 failing last hits under tower, use your skills to help you last hit

7:50 didnt respond to jax in trouble, could have gotten a double

8:45 again didn't apply your passive once

9:00 if you ulted before u Q'd onto nid that would have been a free kill, instead you wasted flash
10:00 under free farm you should have 80 cs. you never left lane and nid practically didnt tough you. 30 cs under that mark

11:00 still havent shopped sitting on nearly 2k gold when you had multiple oppurtunities to go back

14:36 jumped after tanky nid with escapes when squishy lee was literally beating on you, kill lost

16:00 failed to ult janna. Premature ult as well

16:53 used all stacks of E and Q without AA once, janna was able to tornado u since u had no mobility left. failed kill oppurtunity

22:10 no need to ult kat

I skipped ahead

35:00 teamfight you totally left your teammates hanging. You went in too late and left too early.

38:45 failed to turn on graves for instagib
45:32 you let a tower fall for nothing
last team fight you didnt really do anything

You play WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too passive in lane. you should have abused that nid pre 6.

dont max Q first, especially sinec you dont use it

max W, go for an eW aa harrass combo

As far as teamfights go, man up

Hope that helps
yea i made a lot of mistakes that game. like i said it wasn't my best. that last fight i kinda got blown by the janna ult and lost track of everyone so i tried to get nid and janna.

Cloud Orb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

bump

Cardboardowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

bump for daytime

Cardboardowl

01-12-2013

bump for saturday

DracoNite

01-12-2013

Hello, I main support and am intrigued by these:

What is so good about Lulu in top elo/tourneys? Her win rate isn't even that high.

On the flip side, why isn't Taric picked/banned in top elo/tourneys? He is considered by many as the best support and has the highest win rate.

Cardboardowl

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoNite View Post
Hello, I main support and am intrigued by these:

What is so good about Lulu in top elo/tourneys? Her win rate isn't even that high.

On the flip side, why isn't Taric picked/banned in top elo/tourneys? He is considered by many as the best support and has the highest win rate.
lulu has potential 5 team knock up, and a slow that is only matched by the final tick of nasus's wither. She can also shield for a decent amount and keep stealthed targets revealed, grants ap and has her polymorph, which is almost as good as a stun but funnier.

Taric has a stun, a heal, grants some armor and when he ults he grants AD and AP. oh and he reduces some armor.

DracoNite

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
Taric has a stun, a heal, grants some armor and when he ults he grants AD and AP. oh and he reduces some armor.
Yes but Taric ISN'T even banned/picked in recent tourneys.

Cardboardowl

01-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DracoNite View Post
Yes but Taric ISN'T even banned/picked in recent tourneys.
bc he doesnt actually do very much

Qsario

01-13-2013

I think it has more to do with Taric being the easiest support to play properly than being the "best" as such. I've seen a lot of Tarics, but I've seen very few, if any, big plays from them. You can't say that about a good Lulu or Janna, both of whom can turn a bad teamfight around. But both of them take a lot more practice to do right.

OneTobi

01-14-2013

Would you recommend taking E or W as Riven at level 2?

I try to rush level 2 and go for quick burst with Q+AA combo, ignite, and I usually end up taking E at level 2 (quick engage without flash + enemy minion OP at early level)