Can I report a support who is last hitting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

170 Calories

01-12-2013

I would pardon that.

YueienGato

01-12-2013

Depends. If it is a few odd, collateral minion kills than yeah, not a problem. Longer games occasionally provides a support to farm off an isolated lane or some creeps, but if it is a 20 min game and the support had around 50 than yeah, seems problematic.

But if it is exceeding like, 30% or more of what the ADC has? Still boarderline, but would have to be based on how the support justified/ignored the complaints of the ADC.

For me it is not about Meta but, rather, if said support broke the unspoken agreement about what the support's job is.

Filthy Meadows

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
Depends. If it is a few odd, collateral minion kills than yeah, not a problem. Longer games occasionally provides a support to farm off an isolated lane or some creeps, but if it is a 20 min game and the support had around 50 than yeah, seems problematic.

But if it is exceeding like, 30% or more of what the ADC has? Still boarderline, but would have to be based on how the support justified/ignored the complaints of the ADC.

For me it is not about Meta but, rather, if said support broke the unspoken agreement about what the support's job is.
the supports job is to support, not stand around while the adc farms, that's ludicrous!

YueienGato

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
the supports job is to support, not stand around while the adc farms, that's ludicrous!
Then petition Riot to tell the pro players to stop referring to the guy who follows the ADC as SUPPORT and instead start calling them as the Koreans/Chinese do: mommy.

Filthy Meadows

01-12-2013

Quote:
Then petition Riot to tell the pro players to stop referring to the guy who follows the ADC as SUPPORT and instead start calling them as the Koreans/Chinese do: mommy.
what does that have to do with anything?

you can support while farming, matter of fact i often play top support solo, getting 200+ creeps and still make an amazing support mid-late game, new meta incoming bruh

YueienGato

01-12-2013

Quote:
what does that have to do with anything?

you can support while farming, matter of fact i often play top support solo, getting 200+ creeps and still make an amazing support mid-late game, new meta incoming bruh
That depends on the champion.

If it was Sork or Nami? No.

Lux or Fid? More realistic.

But the support's job is to essentially make sure the ADC gets fed and protected. Late game it is all about the ADC, in most cases.

Filthy Meadows

01-12-2013

Quote:
That depends on the champion.

If it was Sork or Nami? No.

Lux or Fid? More realistic.

But the support's job is to essentially make sure the ADC gets fed and protected. Late game it is all about the ADC, in most cases.
the support's job is to SUPPORT any champion that needs it, that's why you see support/tank bot lane do so well, even in the current meta, at the top level

and i'm so glad you've mentioned soraka, i always solotop with her, giving bottom a stronger lane so they can push the first tower in 3-4 minutes

and i can outfarm my own mid using soraka, and get multiple kills in the process

jesus i can't thank you enough for trying to cite soraka on this one

KimKelley

01-12-2013

1. You can report for anything. You probably shouldn't.
2. A support could get banned for taking CS if enough people viewed it as assisting the enemy team or simply "being a jerk". In the same manner that Riot has said that there is no rule about not following the meta but that you should try and work with your team to win the game, not just do whatever the heck you want to do.
3. An ADC is more likely to get banned for yelling at a support for taking "his" CS than a support is to get banned for taking the CS.

Rixatrix

01-13-2013

I agree with KimKelley.

Quote:
based on the meta? **** off loser, what about a support who can change the game if properly financed
Wow, you need to take a chill pill. I hope you don't communicate in-game like this.

The question is whether a support last-hitting is bannable. Show me where not playing meta is bannable. You can't.

However, you really cannot sit there and say that an enemy team with an ADC with 200% more cs than your ADC is less valuable than a fully-farmed support - not in this meta, where AD is so strong.

My most-played role is support, and while I don't like the 0 cs meta, I conform to it because it's advantageous to my team. "Properly financed" to me means getting assists, gp/5 gold, and cs when my ADC is not in lane. If "properly financed" to you means farming cs at your ADC's expense, then I'm sorry, but 9/10 you're hurting your team. and if they win, it's likely despite you stealing farm from the ADC and not because of it.