The Judicator's Domain (Ask Kayle)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DespirThoth View Post
"Mmmm, nice." She said, smiling widely. Painlessly, those barbed tendrils would drive into Kayle's arm and begin to snake up like veins. Large ones, of course, but veins none the less. Pumping tons and tons of void energy into Kayle, she'd grin happily. "You know, I know Morgana is using something from your world and it's not actually evil in and of itself, but damn. You're more insane than I thought if you thought Void energy would be even close to similar. Or did you not think that's what I was gonna do? I guess that's just my own skill. Though, you'll see very soon the Void isn't all bad..." She sneered, pulling the tendrils out as the Void energies began to overtake Kayle's form, changing her.

Despir'Thoth throws a Void portal open and steps halfway through it. She knew the institute would send cronies after her, but she could escape at any moment now, on the drop of a hat. She just wanted to watch closer than a scrying spell would let her... at least for now. "If you can come out of this as you once were, my dear, you'll be stronger than I thought. But have fun with that unquenchable urge to spread this taint of yours to Morgana!"

Her face almost split open with how large her grin was.
Kayle watched as the tendrils dove into her, almost pulling away instantly, falling to her hands and knees afterward as the unwanted energy surged through her body, causing her skin to turn a blackish blue color and her wings to do the same.. though she wasn't harmed. Before she could strike at Despie with words or even her blade, the creature was gone. Kayle cursed under her breath, her once bright blue eyes now black as night as she looked at herself in the mirror, her head throbbed, and she shook it. "What has that thing done to me.."

xcyper33

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
Kayle watched as the tendrils dove into her, almost pulling away instantly, falling to her hands and knees afterward as the unwanted energy surged through her body, causing her skin to turn a blackish blue color and her wings to do the same.. though she wasn't harmed. Before she could strike at Despie with words or even her blade, the creature was gone. Kayle cursed under her breath, her once bright blue eyes now black as night as she looked at herself in the mirror, her head throbbed, and she shook it. "What has that thing done to me.."
((Oh...my goodness. This is going to be one of the most interesting storylines yet))

DespirThoth

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"Mmm, that's better." Despir'Thoth whispered to her mind directly.

"Now, you see, you have an urge to turn Morgana into a void beast like you now too, don't you?" A childish giggle, seemingly echoey, besides her normal, unearthly throaty laugh sounded off in Kayle's mind, almost deafening. "The more you resist, the stronger this compulsion will become. Now, either way, you'll attack her and try and infect her with this taint. She will either beat you and assist in purging it, and you'll rekindle your familial love through shared sacrifice and suffering, or you'll beat her and infect her with the power of the Void. You'll degenerate into monsters in my service together."

The giggly contempt was almost tangible in Kayle's mind. "Either way, you reconcile. Just as you wished~"

The Angel Knight

01-12-2013

Kayle let out a growl of anger and quickly grabbed her blade and flew through her own roof, making a b-line to Icathia

xcyper33

01-12-2013

((I wonder what she's going to Icathia for...any idea where this chain of storyline will pick up?))

The Angel Knight

DespirThoth

01-12-2013

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-16-2013

((Obvious time skip...))

Judicator,

I hear you have been helping out the summoners. Is this true? If so, are you enjoying yourself?

((Totally not an edit.))

Also, it seems the Institute has prepared some equipment for you, I think they called you... "Aether Wing Kayle?" I think that is it, what are your thoughts about it?