New Champion After Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zair98

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabelous View Post
It'll be another fighter/bruiser.
it will definitely be a bruiser but from some else place...mayb ionia or noxus

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zair98 View Post
it will definitely be a bruiser but from some else place...mayb ionia or noxus
The new champ has already been announced.

Kind of a support, honestly.
http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/22...hampion-thresh

Anduthrandir

01-17-2013

I would like to see a tank with auras that buffs allies (like 2nd power) and debuffs enemies (3rd). 2nd active could be a mass confusion effect which would make surrounding enemies (including minions) attack a random target for 0.5 (min 1 attack) to 2 seconds (depending on skill level), quite effective against AD champs. 3rd would be full passive aura or has an active which would drain the energy of surrounding champs (mana & energy) although it would be useless against champs like Vlad. 1st could be something like a cage which prevents movement but also protects the champion (could be used on an ally to save him while you finish off his attacker or prevent a powerful champ from attacking). Although, the emprisonned champ can still heal himself, drink potions, buff himself and stuff but he cannot affect anything else but himself. As an ultimade, he could phase out, disappearing from the game completly to other players, he could not attack anyone while in this state, but can ignore all walls (except the ones around the game board), minions and champions collision. While phased his regen (mana and health) would be greatly increased which would heal at least 25% of his max health and when the time runs out he gets a small offensive boost to represent the surprise attack with some armour and good mr bonus due to his phasing. If he phases out prematurely by the player, he wouldn't get as good buffs as he could get when the full duration is up. His passive could be either 1% chance per level to ignore an auto attack, -1% AD damage taken per level, or increases protection given by items by 10%

Zekentaru

01-18-2013

This is interesting, a hybrid support tank. Very unique riot, i like it!

RetardedxNarwhal

01-22-2013

its a chain ward... he can hook you and go to you like blitz, and he can place lanturns that if a teammate clicks on he teleports to him.

TasogareReiken

01-22-2013

I expect to see more unreasonable champions who have so much mobility that it continues to obsolete many old champs which are already obsolete.

DarkLordYami

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTerminator View Post
i'm hoping for a void adc. something involving trowing knives with an aoe ult would be pretty cool. not getting my hopes up though
Kog'maw vomits in your general direction.

Pineapplesage

02-19-2013

I am hoping for a new ninga adc one that use some kind of new macanic maybe a double ablility to make adc more hard to play. Like how it is now draven is the hardest to play and there are so much harder champs ie lee, nid

Yami arashi

02-19-2013

I just came here to downvote the OP, posting in forums without even reading them, next champ is Quinn, and next maybe Barn there is information about em everywhere
I would like a champ wich his ult makes u win the match e.e

Edit: sorry xd, i didnt see the date of this... freakin necros :/

GiottoXIII

02-19-2013

.... this has been a necro thread for a while then a buncha idiots revived it that's all i see