Banned?? 2 weeks?? Red please??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitey Oosik

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
Lol.. People here are ridiculous. So may double standards and vote to punish happy kids over little to nothing scenarios.
Feel free to quote yourself and show us what you said was a help to the team, maybe you see something that no one else does.

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitey Oosik View Post
Feel free to quote yourself and show us what you said was a help to the team, maybe you see something that no one else does.
This has nothing to do with what I'm saying. I didn't say much helpful but that doesn't constitute a ban over the petty things.

Vadnarr

Recruiter

01-11-2013

I would have punished you because you're just being a jerk the whole match. Your team thought so too as did the majority of the voters. You obviously were reported enough to get onto tribunal so maybe you need to just relax and rethink why you respond the way you do. There's no need to act that way. Instead I would suggest using constructive criticism not empty meaningless insults.

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

One teammate reported me.

Vadnarr

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Was that to me? It's not how many in the single game that was presented. It's how many different games you got reported in. You can be reported by 9 players in one game and never see tribunal if you're never reported again. You got reported in 20% (or more) of your games that you've played in a 30 day span. The rest of my first post still remains valid regardless anyway.

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

Then all games should be shown. Otherwise this shouldn't be a case from the report it shows one report one game, therefore the presented is about one game/report, and that shouldn't be bannable even by your own posted standards or statement. "9 reports in one game may not ever be in trib again"

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

Red.

Flugun

01-11-2013

Quote:
A jerk? Lol if you consider that being a jerk, that's pathetic. Even so, that shouldn't be bannable. The community needs to toughen up, if you can't take a little talk, then what, are we playing with a bunch of 9 year olds?? That's ridiculous either way.
The fact is. You may be playing with 9 year old's. Yes. Find a new way to play the game, It's not the game you think it is, and it's free. Any homeless man at a 7-eleven with some wi-fi internet connection could play this game. It's that random. If you know the rules and follow... your bans will decrease.

Vadnarr

Recruiter

01-11-2013

Quote:
Then all games should be shown. Otherwise this shouldn't be a case from the report it shows one report one game, therefore the presented is about one game/report, and that shouldn't be bannable even by your own posted standards or statement. "9 reports in one game may not ever be in trib again"

What I said was "You can be reported by 9 players in one game and never see tribunal if you're never reported again."

They pick 1-5 random games from the reports you've gotten. You got only one game displayed and it was clearly misbehavior. It IS bannable and my post in regard to the reports had nothing to do with the legitimacy of the ban in your case. A ban, I feel, warranted by your behavior. I was posting in response to "One teammate reported me." Simply trying to explain that you got into tribunal not because of the one teammate but because of many reports due to behavior.

I wish you luck to your reform. I encourage you, if you must tell players they're doing something wrong, to use constructive criticism.

Honestly I don't feel there needs to be a Red response to this, you clearly violated the rules Riot set up and the community found you guilty. It's a temporary ban and just stop talking the way you do and you'll be fine. Cut and dry case to me.

Im Jungle GG

01-11-2013

Besides doesnt matter it wasnt just that case for your suspension in order to get put into the tribunal you would have to have been reported several other times.