Banned?? 2 weeks?? Red please??

1234511 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6029351/

One game, and not even anything serious. If calling someone bad is bannable, there should be no lol players period. None. All should be banned. The people in the game were worse than I was and I KNOW they weren't banned.
(Prove me wrong?)

This is similar for why my main was perma banned. This community needs a needs a new system, we pay for riots goods, they should step up and pay some people to do the trobun cause this is absolutely retarded.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Your reform card link is broken.

EDIT:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6029351/

EDIT:

Quote:
Graves [00:07:35] do we have a jungler?
Graves [00:07:37] for real man
Graves [00:07:46] learn how to gank..
Anivia [00:08:39] relax.
Riven [00:08:39] top mia
Anivia [00:08:42] hes been helping mid a lot

Graves [00:08:52] that's not helping us.
Quote:
Graves [All] [00:09:58] well played? yeah enjoy having your jungler actually ga.
Graves [All] [00:10:00] gank
Quote:
Graves [00:15:47] I love how this dumb jungler always comes when we're not there.
Quote:
Graves [00:19:16] our bad jungler?
Quote:
Graves [00:22:07] please vote yes
Graves [00:23:50] wow
Graves [00:23:50] this team
Graves [00:23:53] wants to lose
Quote:
Graves [00:25:00] stupid riven
Graves [00:25:13] k lol 0-1
Graves [00:25:29] if she wants to troll, i can too
Graves [00:26:09] nah
Graves [00:26:12] screw you guys
Pretty simple reason why you was punished. YOU ARE A JERK.

Quote:
he people in the game were worse than I was and I KNOW they weren't banned.
(Prove me wrong?)
Quote:
4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.
^From Understanding the Tribunal.

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

Thanks my bad, I have poor Internet service where I am right now and it's hard to update/refresh/see my post sooner... Thanks again

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

A jerk? Lol if you consider that being a jerk, that's pathetic. Even so, that shouldn't be bannable. The community needs to toughen up, if you can't take a little talk, then what, are we playing with a bunch of 9 year olds?? That's ridiculous either way.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Guy In Mexico View Post
A jerk? Lol if you consider that being a jerk, that's pathetic. Even so, that shouldn't be bannable. The community needs to toughen up, if you can't take a little talk, then what, are we playing with a bunch of 9 year olds?? That's ridiculous either way.
Yes you a jerk. You complain about your jungler not ganking bottom when he was helping mid. Throughout the game you was negative, insulting your teammates and making the game unfun to play for them. You say the community need to toughen up, yet you here complaining about a ban on a game, toughen up cupcake, right?

Arrietti

01-11-2013

Tribunal looks for patterns of frequent / consistent toxicity. If others were not banned it is either they are not toxic often enough or are coming up on a tribunal case/ban. It could also mean that their reports were sent to tribunal and pardoned. Regardless of what happens to others in that game, only you are responsible for your behavoir in the game.

That said ill check out the game.

You are insulting to multiple teammates. It isnt just calling them bad you call them stupid, dumb, and trolls. Alone, even together, they are not that bad but that is hardly an excuse for it. You mention another account that has been perma-banned so clearly you have been through the system before. There are lots of codes and explinations out there, threads you can go through for more insight, and the infamous just "don't be a jerk" quote. I think that you understand that you can't, regardless of how true it may be or how upset you might be by what someone is doing, flame/insult them. You know this is against the spirit and code of the game but do it anyway and than whine when you are found guilty for it.

At the very most trying being constructive with your criticism. Instead of starting out with "do we have a jungler?" when you know damn well that you do. Try saying "jungler we could use some ganks" or they got people camping us we coudl sure use you down here". Later instead of something like "I love how this dumb jungler always comes when we're not there." Try giving the guuy more direction like "they are over extended now is a good time to come gank" or " we got this spell ready lets plan this..." You do not even try to positively interact with your teammates.

Noone says you need to be a care bear but you take less than ideal situations and make them worst by insulting your teammates, refusing to help them or go along with their plans b.c they didnt follow yours and then spam all chat with QQ. You were even asking for surrender votes b/c you felt the game was so hopeless and instead of making the best of it when it failed you insult your team more.

Luckily they were not so demoralized by you and janna that you all still pulled off a win but seriously..after all that can you really say it was worth it? And do you think your behavoir did anything to help the situation or make the game enjoyable? Myself, and I suppose a majority of voters, think no.

Again, this is far from the worst out there but that doesnt mean you are quite there yet. If you honestly cant think of any better way to phrase things or get your wishes across to your teammates than you might be one of those who are better of not typing in game at all. Stick to the basic MIA calls and warning/target pings. Continueing down the path you took with your first account is just going to end in this new account being perma-banned as well.

Shelzin

01-11-2013

Quote:
A jerk? Lol if you consider that being a jerk, that's pathetic.
That's fine. Lets go ahead and just say it's true that he,I, whoever judges is pathetic. You are still going to be banned for being a jerk.

Quote:
Even so, that shouldn't be bannable.
But it is bannable. And there is nothing you can do for it not to be bannable. ((is that a word?))

Quote:
The community needs to toughen up, if you can't take a little talk, then what, are we playing with a bunch of 9 year olds?? That's ridiculous either way.
You need to lighten up. Pretend you are playing with a bunch of 9 year olds if it helps you.

With all that said... I just got done with my 20 cases for the say... I bet I pardoned half of them. Yours would not have been one of them.

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

Sure they were helping mid but we asked for help bottom all game and be refusdd too, while saying he was busy helpin mid all game, which, did nothing at all, seeing as our mid was still losin AND bot was losing. So our jungler should be banned for refusing to communicate with the team. And if I was being a jerk/degrading and deserved a ban, then your comment was sarcastically degrading me as well, you should be banned from the forums, bro.

Shiister

01-11-2013

Quote:
Sure they were helping mid but we asked for help bottom all game and be refusdd too, while saying he was busy helpin mid all game, which, did nothing at all, seeing as our mid was still losin AND bot was losing. So our jungler should be banned for refusing to communicate with the team. And if I was being a jerk/degrading and deserved a ban, then your comment was sarcastically degrading me as well, you should be banned from the forums, bro.
Just because a jungler don't gank your lane when you ask to or demand don't mean they refusing to communicate, a jungler don't have to obey you.

You can report me as people did in your reform card, submit a Support ticket by the top right hand corner, and good job by making yourself look foolish when you say community need to toughen up yet you say I deserved to be ban from the forums from 1 comment, while you say you don't deserve to be banned yet you have multiple instances of being a jerk.

A Guy In Mexico

01-11-2013

Lol.. People here are ridiculous. So may double standards and vote to punish happy kids over little to nothing scenarios.

1234511 ... 16