Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
She says pulling a small vial out of her coat " It'll feel as if the place is burning for a moment, but that's only a disinfectant in it. Do you want it? I doesn't hurt nowhere near as what I've done to myself so unless you're a little girl it won't slow you down. "
Éclair painfully stood up and started searching for some elevator, stairs or a way to get to the 4th floor " So nothing really useful
"Hahaha...okay. Apply it to me." Yoshi smiles a little.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Éclair takes some of the ointment on her thumb and dragged it all the way along the cut she made.
Yoshi would feel immense burning pain, but after couple of seconds it would die down and the wound would stop bleeding.
She said " Now, we need to get to the 4th floor. How did you get here? Did you see anything that could lead us there? Maybe we should use the air duct... "


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Éclair takes some of the ointment on her thumb and dragged it all the way along the cut she made.
Yoshi would feel immense burning pain, but after couple of seconds it would die down and the wound would stop bleeding.
She said " Now, we need to get to the 4th floor. How did you get here? Did you see anything that could lead us there? Maybe we should use the air duct... "
Yoshi tried not opening his mouth as he felt the burning pain. A few seconds later, he relaxes his arm as the ointment begins to cover the wound.

"I came from the garden with the crystals. I wanted to find Vladik. Instead I ran into you...if you go where I came from, you may see Dojel and Rothus fighting some golem. I'm useless there...it absorbs cosmic powers..."

"I suggest the vent."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Éclair smiled " See? Better. "
She nodded " Right, where to the barracks or that closet I don't know where lead? "
The assassin slowly moves under the air duct, the pain was dying down already, allowing her to move more without much strain " Do you want me to get you up there or you can do it yourself? "


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

01-15-2013

((Excuse me? BUMP!!! Thank you.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Éclair smiled " See? Better. "
She nodded " Right, where to the barracks or that closet I don't know where lead? "
The assassin slowly moves under the air duct, the pain was dying down already, allowing her to move more without much strain " Do you want me to get you up there or you can do it yourself? "
"I'm light enough to be carried." Yoshi gives out a childish smile.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Éclair sighed and rolled her eyes " I'm strong enough to carry a heavy man. "
She picked up Yoshi and lifted him into the air duct, once there she follows him into it.
The assassin guides them to where she came from while speaking " I'll scout the area around the closet and then I'll return. For now I'll lead you to the barracks so you can start investigating there, I'll catch up to you. "
Éclair leads them to the barracks and says " The barracks are guarded, but you shouldn't have much problems since you can set them on fire. I'll catch up to you shortly, right? "


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

Senior Member

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
Éclair sighed and rolled her eyes " I'm strong enough to carry a heavy man. "
She picked up Yoshi and lifted him into the air duct, once there she follows him into it.
The assassin guides them to where she came from while speaking " I'll scout the area around the closet and then I'll return. For now I'll lead you to the barracks so you can start investigating there, I'll catch up to you. "
Éclair leads them to the barracks and says " The barracks are guarded, but you shouldn't have much problems since you can set them on fire. I'll catch up to you shortly, right? "
"Gotcha!" And Yoshi pulls out another wand from his outfit.

((So what does the barracks interior room thingy look like?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aproxima

Senior Member

01-15-2013

(( Lots of tubes with green liquid...Geokhan described it somewhere already. ))

Éclair quickly crawled through the air conditioning system to where the closet was.
This time she came out of the air duct and tried to see through the door of the closet as much as possible if it was possible.
If the doors didn't give her any way to scout the area ahead or there was no imminent danger, she'd walk out of the closet and start looking around in order to find out something interesting or at least figuring out where she is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-15-2013

((Well, for the impatient one begging me to post, I would say it's his move. Unless he WANTS me to godmod him. *Stares at Rothus.* Also, I have been using the phrase 'Hextech' instead of Techmaturay....or something like that. Whoops. I'll stick to my mistake for now and fix it next time I decide to have Zaunites steal....whoops....Spoilers...hehehe.

Edit: was working on that as you asked.))

Barracks

The room is filled with LARGE tubes filled with a green foggy liquid. A scientist with a hextech appliance attached to his head patrols here. He too has a wire dangling behind his ear that leads to something under his shirt.

As news of the infiltrators had progressed, he had been opening up the tubes, revealing more of the chemically enhanced soldiers. Almost twenty of them had emerged and were receiving orders from the scientist.

"...Alright then, you miserable lot of mutant freaks. You know what to do. Hydrogen Squad, Move out to your objective. Helium Squad and Lithium Squad, happy hunting. The sooner you kill the intruders the sooner you can go back into the tank."

All but five the soldiers left the room. The other five took defensive formations and patrolled the room.

The scientist tapped his earpiece and mumbled something and with a sad look on his face, blew up.