Deck the Lanes with Gingerbread Contest Winners!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mythior

Senior Member

01-11-2013

All of these are fantastic. Those Nashor one's are awesome!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schmoochy

Junior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azako View Post
Didn't even make it to the honorable mentions

Good luck to everyone who made it, and I guess I'll just leave my entry here so at least some people will see it :/
Don't feel bad, Azako. They didn't mention mine either, honorably or not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schmoochy

Junior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
Really expected to at least top with our entry, oh well. Congrats to the winners!
That is AWESOME! Unfortunately, it looks like fondant (i.e. food clay) art triumphs over the ability to build something awesome without it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ron Paul

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoochy View Post
That is AWESOME! Unfortunately, it looks like fondant (i.e. food clay) art triumphs over the ability to build something awesome without it.
It's mostly gingerbread. The trident, fizz's body, and most of the structure is clearly gingerbread. No offense to those in voting, but I really think ours could have beat out a lot of them in the contest. That isn't actually fondant btw, it's just chocolate and corn syrup.

Edit: Completely went over my head - thought you said mine was mostly fondant, hah. My mistake !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reikii

Member

01-11-2013

Congratulations all who won! Here's my submission. I didn't make top 20 but I worked my butt off for it, I'd like to share it anyway! It's a section of the Dominion map btw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mythior

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikii View Post
Congratulations all who won! Here's my submission. I didn't make top 20 but I worked my butt off for it, I'd like to share it anyway! It's a section of the Dominion map btw
Wow, I have to say that's a really good piece, at least I hope you enjoyed eating it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schmoochy

Junior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
It's mostly gingerbread. The trident, fizz's body, and most of the structure is clearly gingerbread. No offense to those in voting, but I really think ours could have beat out a lot of them in the contest.
That's what I mean. I also made my Dominion/Crystal Scar Windmill setting out of mostly gingerbread (since that was in the rules, I thought). The winning entries are great, as are the honorable mentions, but mine definitely took a lot more thought and effort than simply painting on a cookie. If it's worth anything, I would've voted for yours.

Either way, congrats to the winners.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ron Paul

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmoochy View Post
That's what I mean. I also made my Dominion/Crystal Scar Windmill setting out of mostly gingerbread (since that was in the rules, I thought). The winning entries are great, as are the honorable mentions, but mine definitely took a lot more thought and effort than simply painting on a cookie. If it's worth anything, I would've voted for yours.

Either way, congrats to the winners.
I just hope they even looked at the entries, I'm just so unsure about that woobox site. Seeing some of the entries in voting right now, I question if they got my submission. Besides mine, there were a ton of submissions on the other thread better than the one's I'm looking at in voting.

Definetly loved your entry out of all the entries I saw in the other thread, btw. It came out really nice. Loved Reikii's too. Honestly pretty disappointed that none of us made it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-11-2013

Lucky dogs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheEnygma

Senior Member

01-11-2013

yep, knew this would happen .Think you'll do a cool little cake and somebody ends up making your home base in food form