How is lee sin suddenly OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dcastratd Coffee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

Was he buffed recently or something, or is it the new item changes that made him OP again? I see lots of people complaining about him, and I have seen him in some games and he is suddenly strong again. What happened?

I know he's getting nerfed again, and I never play him anyway, but how did he suddenly get strong again?

Nephilum

01-11-2013

Lee Sin has always been OP as a solo queue jungler and with the recent game mechanics changes and item restructuring he is even used as a dominant mid now.

BestScytherNA

01-11-2013

Lee Sin is ridiculously good in League of Cleavers. Here's a scenario for you:

He can get 4 stacks on you in half a second with double-Q->auto->double-E. If the fight goes poorly, he can just press W and run off, or use it on his Wukong friend who just jumped in and ulted, giving you 4 more stacks of Cleaver-tastic armor shred. And then he presses W again and has nasty life steal and spell vamp for E KUUUUU, which sends you flying into your carry, knocking them up into the air, so that he can press his Q which just came off of cooldown and fly into their face, after which he proceeds to shred what little armor they might have from runes and lord it over them with his base damages.

Oh and by the way there is a Kha'Zix (with a BC), Leona, and Ezreal (that AS buff... and a BT Gauntlet, and LW) on that team as well. Someone other than Wukong has red buff. Kha'Zix has blue buff.

Arsenals

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

I don't get why people keep talking about Black Cleaver and Lee Sin. Blood Thirster/Trinity/LW are all far better damage options for him.

MehThisGame

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuKnorris View Post
Lee Sin is ridiculously good in League of Cleavers. Here's a scenario for you:

He can get 4 stacks on you in half a second with double-Q->auto->double-E. If the fight goes poorly, he can just press W and run off, or use it on his Wukong friend who just jumped in and ulted, giving you 4 more stacks of Cleaver-tastic armor shred. And then he presses W again and has nasty life steal and spell vamp for E KUUUUU, which sends you flying into your carry, knocking them up into the air, so that he can press his Q which just came off of cooldown and fly into their face, after which he proceeds to shred what little armor they might have from runes and lord it over them with his base damages.

You can only get 4 stacks of cleaver, and lee's e doesn't proc it as it does magic damage. x.x

He's op because of his kit, it's just taken people too long to realize this.

Zorasama

01-11-2013

He's always OP

Mokkun

01-11-2013

the only buff he got was black cleaver

however, he's pretty much been annoying to deal with since he came out.

I think it's more that other people have been nerfed, and so he's now cropped up near the top. (the era of banning out junglers like nocturne and skarner is gone, and less people are afraid of shaco)

BestScytherNA

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MehThisGame View Post
You can only get 4 stacks of cleaver, and lee's e doesn't proc it as it does magic damage. x.x

He's op because of his kit, it's just taken people too long to realize this.
The stacks aren't unique though... just saying. Not to mention a good Lee will use that passive AS buff...

Cenerae

01-11-2013

Suddenly good?

He's been considered one of the most powerful champs in the game for a long time.

Servare Vitas

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenals View Post
I don't get why people keep talking about Black Cleaver and Lee Sin. Blood Thirster/Trinity/LW are all far better damage options for him.
people still think trinity is good on Lee?

thats unfortunate