Trouble in Kalamanda

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
((Rothus wields two guns at a time. Each shoot twelve bullets each time the trigger is pulled. I forgot to mention that in the bio I guess. Also, he switches between guns each time he runs out of ammo for a gun. He will shoot out all the ammo for one gun, then use the other one he is currently holding in the other hand. But I guess I should start adding reloading into my actions. Thanks for the heads up.))

((Twelve bullets per shot??? Excuse me? How large is a bloody clip?))

Tentorer

01-09-2013

((Twelve bullets equal a clip. One bullet equals a shot. I typed that wrong and didn't check sorry.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2013

((Scaring me isn't funny Tentorer....*Feel my rageface*))

Garden

The golem turned with Rothus, trying to get in a position to strike with it's right arm, which was its only arm. This gave Dojel a clear shot should he take it, but the golem was only 90 degrees from facing Dojel.

Dojel

01-10-2013

Sorry buddy, you're in my sights now.
Dojel squeezes the trigger, and the precision bullet starts darting towards the core. Dojel also reloads another precision bullet, in the second slot this time, puts the HELP back in it's sheeth for a second and puts his hands on the ground, ready to launch and roll at any time

Aproxima

01-10-2013

Office
Éclair frowned when she processed the info " Hmm, what a pity. I forgot my lighter at home. Admiral, as a summoner you should be able to use ignite. The chemical in these soldiers is highly flammable so if we set them on fire, we don't have to damage the supply of it to kill them. "
She looked at the yordle " Who do I serve? I serve myself and my family. "
The assassin took some of the blood of the soldier, the chemical and also Chadwick's blood into her hand. She sighed " Now for the fun part. "
She painted a symbol onto the damaged part and the palms of her hands with the mixture she gathered and sat down, resting against a wall.
Éclair clapped her hands together and very soon after started to scream in unbearable pain, which would probably be heard by Rothus and Dojel, but the damaged place started to heal right away.
She managed to stop screaming, changing it only to heavy breathing now that she got used to the pain the process causes " Yeah...this never gets...old... "
Éclair slowly stood up and walked to Yoshi, the pain slowed her down quite a lot " Admiral, we have to get to the fourth...floor...I can still fight even now...but I'd prefer...not too..."
She points to the air duct " That air duct...leads to other three places - barracks, crystal gardens and a closet which unfortunately don't know where leads. "
The assassin looked through Chadwick's info again to see if he knew the way to the 4th floor and Vladik's office.
Éclair looked at the admiral as she noticed something in the recent events in his blood " You do have idea who are we dealing with, don't you? "

Emperor Titus

01-10-2013

((I'm gonna try and shift the quotes around to make it more story-likish.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aproxima View Post
She looked at the yordle " Who do I serve? I serve myself and my family. "
"You know my military secrets already. I shouldn't have brought it to Kalamanda...but I hope that you're not going to sell of Bandle City with that kind of information you have," Yoshi stated. He continues around scouting out for any enemy activity.

Quote:
Office
Éclair frowned when she processed the info " Hmm, what a pity. I forgot my lighter at home. Admiral, as a summoner you should be able to use ignite. The chemical in these soldiers is highly flammable so if we set them on fire, we don't have to damage the supply of it to kill them."
"Hmm...stand back..." He aims the palm of his hands at these dead soldiers. Immediately, the flammable chemicals, the oxygen in the air, and Yoshi's ignite sets the bodies on fire. While he was concentrating the fire to a small degree so that they do not get out of control, he observes Eclair and her ritual with disgust and curiosity.

Quote:
The assassin took some of the blood of the soldier, the chemical and also Chadwick's blood into her hand. She sighed " Now for the fun part. "
She painted a symbol onto the damaged part and the palms of her hands with the mixture she gathered and sat down, resting against a wall.
Éclair clapped her hands together and very soon after started to scream in unbearable pain, which would probably be heard by Rothus and Dojel, but the damaged place started to heal right away.
She managed to stop screaming, changing it only to heavy breathing now that she got used to the pain the process causes " Yeah...this never gets...old... "

Éclair slowly stood up and walked to Yoshi, the pain slowed her down quite a lot " Admiral, we have to get to the fourth...floor...I can still fight even now...but I'd prefer...not too..."
She points to the air duct " That air duct...leads to other three places - barracks, crystal gardens and a closet which unfortunately don't know where leads. "
The assassin looked through Chadwick's info again to see if he knew the way to the 4th floor and Vladik's office.
Éclair looked at the admiral as she noticed something in the recent events in his blood " You do have idea who are we dealing with, don't you? "
Even Yoshi couldn't keep it away from her. She has his blood and the others. "Yea...Rothus and Dojel don't know yet..." The wound is still strong and is beginning to stain his outfit. He slowly walks back to Eclair. "Knowledge is powerful and yet it can consume people..."

Aproxima

01-10-2013

Quote:
"You know my military secrets already. I shouldn't have brought it to Kalamanda...but I hope that you're not going to sell of Bandle City with that kind of information you have," Yoshi stated. He continues around scouting out for any enemy activity.
Éclai said " I know a lot more than your military secrets. I probably won't use it, as it's not my goal. However it is potential for the future. "
Quote:
"Hmm...stand back..." He aims the palm of his hands at these dead soldiers. Immediately, the flammable chemicals, the oxygen in the air, and Yoshi's ignite sets the bodies on fire. While he was concentrating the fire to a small degree so that they do not get out of control, he observes Eclair and her ritual with disgust and curiosity.
Éclair grinned at Yoshi " Interested? You should have seen what I've done to the scientists above. "
Quote:
Even Yoshi couldn't keep it away from her. She has his blood and the others. "Yea...Rothus and Dojel don't know yet..." The wound is still strong and is beginning to stain his outfit. He slowly walks back to Eclair. "Knowledge is powerful and yet it can consume people..."
She said heavily breathing because of the pain " You might as well just tell me. Now I literally know absolutely everything about you, your childhood, friends, intimate life, skills, even memories you don't know about and much much more, but it'll take me some time to fully process it, but it's all stored. So, care to tell or shall I dig deep? Who is this Vladik? "
Éclair falls to her knee, the hurt place looked like new, but the pain was still there, the damage probably went deeper. She looks at Yoshi as he approaches her " Do you want something to stop the bleeding? We have to get to the 4th floor and then deeper. "

Emperor Titus

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclair
She said heavily breathing because of the pain [I]" You might as well just tell me. Now I literally know absolutely everything about you, your childhood, friends, intimate life, skills, even memories you don't know about and much much more, but it'll take me some time to fully process it, but it's all stored. So, care to tell or shall I dig deep? Who is this Vladik? "

"Vladik...he is the Zaunite ambassador," Yoshi begins as he tries to cover the wound even more. It's helping, though now his fur in his arms are getting stained with blood, something he chuckles at to himself as it reminds him of that naval battle in the past. "That arachia. Do you know what it stores? Knowledge. And what does knowledge have that makes it important? Power. The arachia store knowledge that range from healing to weaponry. Unlock that and he has the will to do anything...declare war, or make Zaun an energy superpower..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclair
Éclair falls to her knee, the hurt place looked like new, but the pain was still there, the damage probably went deeper. She looks at Yoshi as he approaches her [I]" Do you want something to stop the bleeding? We have to get to the 4th floor and then deeper. "
"If it slows us down, the no."

Then he returns to the subject.

"He and I know each other while I've been using my position as a summoner to gain ships and technology from Piltover and Zaun. Even as admiral, I've been chatting with officials. Sadly, I barely knew Vladik other than his achievements and stuff...He had that ambitious face. I didn't know what happened to him...until now."

Aproxima

01-11-2013

Quote:
"Vladik...he is the Zaunite ambassador," Yoshi begins as he tries to cover the wound even more. It's helping, though now his fur in his arms are getting stained with blood, something he chuckles at to himself as it reminds him of that naval battle in the past. "That arachia. Do you know what it stores? Knowledge. And what does knowledge have that makes it important? Power. The arachia store knowledge that range from healing to weaponry. Unlock that and he has the will to do anything...declare war, or make Zaun an energy superpower..."
Éclair nods, these are quite interesting information, maybe Geokhan was only trying to scare them, so they wouldn't take the crystals because of the knowledge they contain.
Quote:
"If it slows us down, the no."

Then he returns to the subject.

"He and I know each other while I've been using my position as a summoner to gain ships and technology from Piltover and Zaun. Even as admiral, I've been chatting with officials. Sadly, I barely knew Vladik other than his achievements and stuff...He had that ambitious face. I didn't know what happened to him...until now."
She says pulling a small vial out of her coat " It'll feel as if the place is burning for a moment, but that's only a disinfectant in it. Do you want it? I doesn't hurt nowhere near as what I've done to myself so unless you're a little girl it won't slow you down. "
Éclair painfully stood up and started searching for some elevator, stairs or a way to get to the 4th floor " So nothing really useful

Geokhan

01-11-2013

Office

There is only one exit besides the vent. It is the way Yoshi and the soldiers had entered.