Most evil champion?

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orpheon

01-07-2013

Teemo.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF MERCY

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...95-d5mjdvi.png

deathkillez

01-07-2013

What about mordekaiser? He likes to torment and also Renekton likes to butcher

SHMEEPS phd

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellioning View Post
Probably either fiddles or noct.
Took the words right out of my mouth... err fingers

Lajinn5

01-07-2013

Depends on how you define evil

For example, though Malzahar wants to pretty much end the world, I don't consider him evil, the entity inside of him exists to do nothing but consume, and Malzahar cannot fight it, as he was consumed.

Fiddlesticks is another entity, he just simply exists, he stands in a room all day and only harms those who enter, I wouldn't call him evil

Karthus isn't evil, if he was he would have sung Requiem and ended the world, he is a guardian, who likely has his own agenda and is waiting for some kind of trigger

Elise, Syndra, and Zen all fit the bill for evil, Syndra and Zen murdered their masters for power, Elise sold her soul to her 'spider god'

Veigar is also evil in his own little Saturday cartoon way, but he's insane, so once again I state, if one is not fully aware of their actions, if they're being controlled (as Malzahar is), are they TRULY evil?

Lajinn5

01-08-2013

Also, many of the Noxian champs, Talon for example, are basically just weapons, Talon was pretty much raised to do nothing but kill

Cho'Gath is a malevolent force that, unlike Malzahar, is fully sentient and self aware

The undead, whether many of them are evil or not, is debatable, some are simply forced into their roles, such as Yorick. Hecarim and Mordekaiser may fit the bill as being evil, but Morde is debatable as well, as he doesn't go about causing strife, he goes to live in areas full of disease as thats where he thrives.

Shaco is insane but seems to have a case similar to the joker, where he is bat**** insane but has a definite feeling of malevolence

Singed and many of the Zaunites are evil in their own way, they throw away morals for 'science', they go as far as experimenting on themselves(Mundo), or committing genocide (warwick and singed) to get results.

Prince Kassad

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexTheHex View Post
LeBlanc, she has been playing everyone for decades. Everyone is merely a doll that she is pulling the strings for.
I also think that Leblanc is uber powerful, but her very nature suggests that we can't say for sure just how evil she is. She could be the most merciless being in Runeterra or just a clever woman trying to guard the secrets of the Black Rose. We simply don't know enough about her to make that kind of judgement. And she probably likes it that way.

Basically, Leblanc is the only LoL champion that should never get an AMA. We can never know the truth.

zelmawizard

01-11-2013

malz by a mile stone because he is planning the worlds end, nice try with veigar

Prince Kassad

01-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelmawizard View Post
malz by a mile stone because he is planning the worlds end, nice try with veigar
I think that Malzahar just IS the Void at this point. His second sight allowed it to enter his mind. While Kassadin has seen the Void and been in it, Malzahar has talked to the Void and connected his mind to it in a way that Kassadin can't. Malzahar is my FAVORITE champion, but honestly he is not the most evil. He definitely is evil, but he is also a victim of his own powers. In a way I think he thinks that he is helping people by letting them know that the Void is coming and telling them to join it or die. A pure evil being wouldn't care about the people of Runeterra enough to give them the opportunity to join; they would just let the Void destroy them.

EpicFrogNinja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-11-2013

I think it would be Shaco, because he's a psychopath who enjoys murder and chaos. He's not really rational. All he wants is destruction.

Prince Kassad

01-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajinn5 View Post
Veigar is also evil in his own little Saturday cartoon way, but he's insane, so once again I state, if one is not fully aware of their actions, if they're being controlled (as Malzahar is), are they TRULY evil?
IMO insanity and evil are not mutually exclusive. Even though he is goofy, Veigar strikes me as very evil. He wants to murder or enslave every being in the world just to prove his own power to himself. I think is definitely on the list of evil champs, although the fact that he was driven mad does give him a better excuse than Syndra-types.

Syndra might be the most evil to me. She killed her friend and mentor when he was only trying to help her and he had always been kind to her. Veigar was tortured by solitary confinement for years while she had a comfortable life and a good education. There is no excuse for what she did. I kind of hate her lol. I think Shen should add Syndra to Akali's hit list. Between Zed, Varus, and Syndra it seems that the Kinkou Order is majorly slacking in preserving the balance of their homeland.

1234567 ... 10